Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old Today, 18:09 (Ref:4227669)   #26
InYourMirrors45
Racer

InYourMirrors45 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ironically probably benefits Hill more than Ingram although he’s inherited pole position. Strange how Sutton had a complete lack of pace. I know he’s explained the reasons for this but Cammish qualified alright with only an extra second or two of hybrid so perhaps more of a underlined set up/balance issue. Looks like it’s going to be fully wet all day tomorrow so I’m sure he’ll somehow manage to thrust himself back into contention.
Old Today, 18:57 (Ref:4227676)   #27
TinTopGrumpy
Rookie

TinTopGrumpy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Surprised they messed up the ride height given how much time they had to do the changes compared to a pit stop in a dry to wet race.
Old Today, 19:06 (Ref:4227677)   #28
tee.1s
Rookie

tee.1s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by InYourMirrors45 View Post
Ironically probably benefits Hill more than Ingram although he’s inherited pole position. Strange how Sutton had a complete lack of pace. I know he’s explained the reasons for this but Cammish qualified alright with only an extra second or two of hybrid so perhaps more of a underlined set up/balance issue. Looks like it’s going to be fully wet all day tomorrow so I’m sure he’ll somehow manage to thrust himself back into contention.
After croft I fully expected sutton to go guns blazing for the rest of the year... Hasn't rlly happened lol
Old Today, 20:42 (Ref:4227688)   #29
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sutton hasn't really been himself for much of the season. Quite curious what's the reason behind it but the performance of the car reminds me somehow of 2022. Just can't see this aggressive, super fast Ash anymore. And surprisingly, Cammish had the upper hand in a few rounds too. That's pretty worrying and I'm still standing by my word that unfortunately it's all over for Ash in battle for this year's title. Not mathematically of course, but looking logically and reasonably, just can't see it happening. Will be Hill v Ingram at Brands
Old Today, 21:14 (Ref:4227690)   #30
SV8Predator
Racer

SV8Predator User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTopGrumpy View Post
Surprised they messed up the ride height given how much time they had to do the changes compared to a pit stop in a dry to wet race.
Don't understand your comment. They have hardly any time to change the tyres in such short qualifying sessions.
Old Today, 22:11 (Ref:4227694)   #31
hen henths
Racer

hen henths should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
Sutton hasn't really been himself for much of the season. Quite curious what's the reason behind it but the performance of the car reminds me somehow of 2022. Just can't see this aggressive, super fast Ash anymore. And surprisingly, Cammish had the upper hand in a few rounds too. That's pretty worrying and I'm still standing by my word that unfortunately it's all over for Ash in battle for this year's title. Not mathematically of course, but looking logically and reasonably, just can't see it happening. Will be Hill v Ingram at Brands
I just hope it's nothing to do with physical health. There was that race weekend he showed up ill. To me though it looks like issues with the car more than anything plus he's been more hampered by damage and DNFs this year I think. I mean, he seemed in great form at Donington until that damage in the third race.

Also was extra hybrid giving Dan Cam the upper hand? Remember the effect of the hybrid was cranked up fairly significantly this year.