Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old Today, 21:35 (Ref:4230672)   #176
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Track people. Can you confirm Dixon got back on lead lap?
Old Today, 21:36 (Ref:4230673)   #177
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Got it done on track
Old Today, 21:36 (Ref:4230674)   #178
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Speeeeeeeed!
Old Today, 21:36 (Ref:4230675)   #179
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Got it done on track

Thank you.
Old Today, 21:36 (Ref:4230676)   #180
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Bad day
They must not use that fancy VP Stay Cool supply, they should go to Vendor Village and pick some up
Old Today, 21:40 (Ref:4230680)   #181
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Gotta say, the XM is a hilarious safety thing. Really highlights a standard road car next to race cars, like regular person next to Usain Bolt. Or that Austrian next to other break dancers.
That's Australian, although I'm thinking your comment might be applicable there as well possibly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post

Dad just sent me this photo. He found these boots. This damage was done in 2021 at Petit Le Mans on the post race fire pit!
Merica fire, we only do full send fire here
Old Today, 21:41 (Ref:4230681)   #182
tomcug
Veteran

tomcug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tandy causing a spin for the 47 under review. I guess a DT?
Old Today, 21:44 (Ref:4230683)   #183
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Dixon flying. And I assume also saving energy.

Meanwhile in a different state
I’m having the Drizzle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
Tandy causing a spin for the 47 under review. I guess a DT?

It is so.
Old Today, 21:45 (Ref:4230686)   #184
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Something has to change in the broadcast booth. There's two guys in there and the amount they miss which is shown on the screen is getting a bit ridiculous.

I get there is a lot of multi-tasking involved but they just feel disconnected from the race - even on events where they are on site.

I love the history/familiarity they bring but maybe they need a third person who is a bit more switched on, or can access social media to find out race info rather than where random Collective members are watching from.
Old Today, 21:48 (Ref:4230687)   #185
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Camp people . Did you see the Tandy Lacorte incident? I think it was up with you.
Old Today, 21:50 (Ref:4230688)   #186
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Dixon flying. And I assume also saving energy.

Meanwhile in a different state

I’m having the Drizzle.

It is so.
Set it on your cyber truck and take a pic
Old Today, 21:51 (Ref:4230689)   #187
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Camp people . Did you see the Tandy Lacorte incident? I think it was up with you.
Not at all, I was surprised to hear them say turn 3 because that's what I'm watching and I missed it
Old Today, 21:54 (Ref:4230691)   #188
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Set it on your cyber truck and take a pic

It was that video that made me finally get around to ordering some!

Is this good enough for you? #excuseforphoto

Quote:
Not at all, I was surprised to hear them say turn 3 because that's what I'm watching and I missed it
I wasn’t near the screen (making the G&T) so I can’t confirm. I just heard it too.
Old Today, 21:59 (Ref:4230693)   #189
tomcug
Veteran

tomcug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Herta still closing the gap. Less than 40 sec now.
Old Today, 21:59 (Ref:4230694)   #190
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't shoot photos anymore but the lighting is perfect right now.
Old Today, 22:00 (Ref:4230695)   #191
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
Herta still closing the gap. Less than 40 sec now.

Dixon too. And Tandy has made up some of the time he’s lost.
Old Today, 22:02 (Ref:4230696)   #192
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I don't shoot photos anymore but the lighting is perfect right now.

He’s super jealous too.
Old Today, 22:10 (Ref:4230698)   #193
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Petit Le Mans 2024

Some super tight GT lappery.

#24 spun. Spun by #31.

Tags the pink Cadillac rejoining.

Penalties everywhere!?
Old Today, 22:11 (Ref:4230699)   #194
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
I'm liking the penalty graphic - has it been used in IMSA before? I don't remember seeing it at Indy but I slept through half of that race.
Old Today, 22:13 (Ref:4230700)   #195
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:

He’s super jealous too.
Awww y'all come back soon!

Heritage bins it!
Old Today, 22:14 (Ref:4230701)   #196
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Trackside TV partner update, lots of cursing, phone calls and kicking of a light stand at T4. That light sucks and on the way and now doesn't start so that's nice