Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 25 Jun 2000, 20:16 (Ref:19429)   #1
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm very happy to announce that for the first time I was able to donate a financial contribution to this wonderful site by ordering a book via our lurvely bookstore.

I finally decided to get myself a credit card and put it to good use immediately.
I ordered 'Grand Prix Who's Who' by Steve Small.
Amazon did a fantastic job.
Two days after I ordered the book I held it in my hands.
And what a great source of information it is.

I've always been a bit reticent on bying via the Internet, with all those stories about it not being safe, but Amazon gave me a secure feeling.

I'm now looking for a nice T-shirt at Iconic Memory.
I will also subscribe to Autosport Magazine via the magazine shop.
So, Craig, where are all those caps, mugs, scale models etc.
My credit card wants more, more!
Old 26 Jun 2000, 22:22 (Ref:19682)   #2
Schume
Racer

Schume should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gerard
Was the review of the book any use in deciding whether to buy it or not???
Old 26 Jun 2000, 23:37 (Ref:19695)   #3
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Actually, I already knew what to expect from the book, but I did read the review and found it very informative.
Old 28 Jun 2000, 18:17 (Ref:20007)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for your support Gerard (and anyone else who has purchased through our shop in the past) And too to Schume who has agreed to help us run the bookstore in the near future - what a star! We hope you enjoy it, but would be very pleased of any feedback - good or bad - on how we can improve things for you.

In relation to the 10 Tenths caps, t shirts, etc. - we're still testing the waters with the general store for the time being. If and when things take off enough to convince me that there is a market for them - and we can get them at a good price for a decent quality - we will hopefully sort something out. I may appear to be very cautious in this area, but I don't want to get stung by having a pallet load of old t shirts no-one wants!
Old 29 Jun 2000, 10:00 (Ref:20197)   #5
Schume
Racer

Schume should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gerard: Thanks for the feedback.

And for anyone else who looks in the Book Store, as Craig says, if this is going to be a success we need to have as much feedback as possible, good and bad.

So if you've had a look let us know what you think.