Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 18 Mar 2001, 03:42 (Ref:72158)   #1
Heeltoe6
Veteran

Heeltoe6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Vette's reign as the class of gts did not last long. They are beat by a privateer Saleen, a car which was not supposed to last 12 hrs. And if the Saleen can rip of laps a good 2 secs faster than the vetter with little development and race experience, and run by a privateer team, it should be a long year for the vette. Question, though, I know the factory team won't start til after le mans, but will privateer teams fill the gap at the non endurance races, because at tms we were saleen-less, but hopefully this success will entice konrad and others to run alms(instead of the garra which has a privateer saleen entry)
Old 18 Mar 2001, 05:01 (Ref:72168)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought the Saleen was at TMS but lost the engine. Oh, wait, that was Daytona.

It's a beautiful car and I hope the whining will stop soon about whether or not it is actually a "production car" and I also hope they will stop calling it a "SAY line."
Old 18 Mar 2001, 10:18 (Ref:72224)   #3
pv27uk
Racer

pv27uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done to the Konrad team for a great job with the Saleen, and also to Olly Gavin for some great driving.
Old 19 Mar 2001, 22:52 (Ref:72891)   #4
lipper
Rookie

lipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah no doubt! Konrad is a hell of a racer and has a great team.
I saw the S7 at Laguna Seca last October and they have come a long long way since then . Very impressive