Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 24 Jan 2001, 02:11 (Ref:60032)   #1
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
All you V8 Fans must get yourselves over to Acceelerate (http://www.qrda.asn.au) and try your skills in the all new trivia competition! Early entrys in indicate that this aint a walk....do you think you have what it takes to identify the drivers faces?? Have a go!!
Old 24 Jan 2001, 11:54 (Ref:60060)   #2
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well i was first and i got 12/15, tell us how you go.

P.S. two are the same, WTF?
Old 24 Jan 2001, 12:08 (Ref:60062)   #3
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
David: That was a little drama i had, but i thought it was fixed by the time i let the public rip...

At the moment one person (Chris Donnelly) has aced it, and there is a group currently on 14...so it is possible!
Old 24 Jan 2001, 12:17 (Ref:60065)   #4
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bloody CD wasn't happy with winning the tipping comp, now he has to win the trivia comp too. What does he want next, a bloody State Champion's trophy? Oh, he's got one of those too eh?
Old 24 Jan 2001, 12:27 (Ref:60066)   #5
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Actually he has two of them...

But hey, there is probably twn more of these things left...and i have a few corkers just waiting to hit the net!
Old 25 Jan 2001, 14:28 (Ref:60299)   #6
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
We've heard about you posting your corkers on the net. I think there are laws against that sort of behaviour.
Old 25 Jan 2001, 15:04 (Ref:60305)   #7
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
great little game Crash test and a ripper of a site you have there as well http://www.qrda.asn.au

had a go at it and there was only one that i didnt have a clue about..but the rest i think I did reasonably well.

I will say there are some mugs out there that are totally unmistakable

when do we find out what our results are ???
Old 26 Jan 2001, 12:34 (Ref:60405)   #8
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
David:14
Marcus:12

Kudos!

I notice nobody at all has gotten number 5 wrong yet....should I have just shown the nose??

Come on the rest of you 10-10ths V8 Fans, have a go!
Old 26 Jan 2001, 12:45 (Ref:60408)   #9
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
12 !!!!!...damm i thought I did better than that..there is one in there I have no idea about ..ive looked at it several times since and still have no idea.

go on V8 fans give it a go ..can you beat my 12 (probably)
Old 26 Jan 2001, 12:54 (Ref:60410)   #10
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Well as of the other night, the average score was 8.something something... so 12 is nothing to be laughed at...and as you will see, 12 has beaten a fair few of the hot shots of the business!
Old 26 Jan 2001, 22:40 (Ref:60512)   #11
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Crash,
Great fun. I want to know what my score is.There were a coulpe i wasnt sure of. I thought about cheating and looking through some magazines but i thought i would just do it from memory. Proper name is Shane Fowler.
Thanks, mtpanorama
Old 27 Jan 2001, 12:04 (Ref:60594)   #12
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
mtpanorama scored an 8, which is a pass, and a hell of a lot better than some people who are in the know!

Now...the rest of you...have a go!
Old 29 Jan 2001, 10:23 (Ref:60960)   #13
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gee thanks crash. I should have cheated after all
I want to see the list of names when the month is over so i know who is who in the v8 paddock .
Im going to studyextra hard for the next quizz and not just jump straight in like this one.
Its great fun though, thanks for your efforts

mtpanorama
Old 29 Jan 2001, 11:30 (Ref:60974)   #14
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Cheers mtpanorama

I'm currently screwing together the February edition, and it should be availble online Tuesday night.

There will be a glut of new departments, features etc, like all the photo gallerys from the recent race meetings, including state level stuff, V8 Supercars, Historics, and Speedway. I will be trying to get a heap more wallpapers online, a couple of readers polls, an interview and a couple of features.

Accelerate