Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you give it?
10 0 0%
9 5 20.00%
8 5 20.00%
7 8 32.00%
6 5 20.00%
5 1 4.00%
4 1 4.00%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28 Jul 2024, 07:40 (Ref:4220783)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Belgian Grand Prix 2024

What score do you give it?
Old 28 Jul 2024, 14:32 (Ref:4220832)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Four. Below average. Especially disappointing race for such a great track. Seemed it was all about tire/pit strategy.

Richard
Old 28 Jul 2024, 14:34 (Ref:4220836)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
High expectations after quali, very racey opening laps, a little too much strategy made it a bit tedious, but then watching GR covert the 1 stopper.

A sneaky 7.
Old 28 Jul 2024, 14:48 (Ref:4220841)   #4
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
I didn’t know who was going to win all race, even going onto the final lap so it is a 9. Since Montreal this season has been absolutely incredible.
Old 28 Jul 2024, 15:04 (Ref:4220850)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not a great race but by no means a bad race. After the first few laps it started to turn into a DRS train. However, as the different tyre strategies played out, it wasn't a forgone conclusion who might win and there was no SC. 6.
Old 28 Jul 2024, 15:25 (Ref:4220857)   #6
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Unexpected Merc 1-2, McLaren 3rd, no guarantee of who would win until the final lap, 19 finishers and nobody lapped, no SC or VSC, mixed up strategies, no rain, some decent actual overtaking etc etc etc...

9. Would've been 10 if Lewis won! ;-)
Old 28 Jul 2024, 18:10 (Ref:4220915)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
A good race i feel even with the DSQ and i just love spa so a 7 from me
Old 28 Jul 2024, 19:02 (Ref:4220921)   #8
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Really good race that ended at lap 44. Unfortunately some things were learned afterward. Was peculiar to see Toto and Lewis so downbeat following a the team's first 1-2 in almost two years. Kinda makes the official results taste funny. Not suspicious, just a little sour.
Old 28 Jul 2024, 21:25 (Ref:4220933)   #9
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Enjoyed it from the highlights, as there was some uncertainty as different strategies played out.

Shame out the DQ which took the fizz off.....
Old 29 Jul 2024, 04:31 (Ref:4220958)   #10
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Might have been higher except for the phantom illegal car.
Old 29 Jul 2024, 07:17 (Ref:4220963)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A generous 6. When you dissect it all and take out the late race battle for the win, there wasn't a great deal of hard racing going on. It was all a bit limp and end of term....
Old 29 Jul 2024, 09:12 (Ref:4220981)   #12
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I thought it was brilliant. DRS overtakes were possible but not a freebie. Lots of cars in the mix. George's strategy. Hamilton's resurgence. Piastri looking the real deal. Max having to work hard instead of DRSing past everyone.

9 from me.
Old 29 Jul 2024, 14:16 (Ref:4221011)   #13
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Not a great race but by no means a bad race. After the first few laps it started to turn into a DRS train. However, as the different tyre strategies played out, it wasn't a forgone conclusion who might win and there was no SC. 6.
This about covers my view of the race. I thought for most of the race it was not that interesting but Russell's strategy livened it up and he would have been a deserving winner had the technicalities not denied him. I too was mystified by Toto and Lewis's downbeat look after the event.
As the last couple of laps approached and Lewis appeared to stop catching George I wondered if Lewis was being the gentleman and was prepared to let him take the win (provided Piastri didn't get too close).
I gave it a 7.
Old 29 Jul 2024, 17:09 (Ref:4221039)   #14
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
8/10 -- A very exciting and tense race!

It was a delight that DRS drivebys were not easy and it was actually possible to defend.
Old 29 Jul 2024, 18:36 (Ref:4221049)   #15
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it really has been a remarkable string of races since F1 racing pretty much looked like it died during that parade in Monaco!
Old 30 Jul 2024, 00:30 (Ref:4221084)   #16
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
7. Oscar Piastri made that race more exciting than it was. Had the overtake of the race, his overtake of Charles Leclerc was elite. Other drivers struggled to overtake and Oscar said hold my beer…..
Old 30 Jul 2024, 13:37 (Ref:4221147)   #17
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Gave it a 6. Some clever strategy out of the norm meant we got a surprise 1-2 for Mercedes, ruined unfortunately by the DQ. Just needed more battling on track.