Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 7 Aug 2024, 16:50 (Ref:4222093)   #1
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Croft 10th August

I'm thinking of going to Croft on Saturday but the HSCC site shows the entry list as 'not available' which is not usually a good sign.
Is anyone on here competing there and able to post the entry list?
Old 7 Aug 2024, 18:34 (Ref:4222113)   #2
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
I'm thinking of going to Croft on Saturday but the HSCC site shows the entry list as 'not available' which is not usually a good sign.
Is anyone on here competing there and able to post the entry list?

Peter, I've put in a request on a Facebook page of one of the race organisers. Hopefully will get a response soon.
Old 7 Aug 2024, 19:39 (Ref:4222126)   #3
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Peter, hopefully it's being emailed to me shortly.
Old 8 Aug 2024, 05:03 (Ref:4222143)   #4
big andy
Veteran

United Kingdom
doncaster
big andy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbig andy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The grids are healthy with 22 cars on the special saloon grid
Old 8 Aug 2024, 06:06 (Ref:4222144)   #5
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
Good- it's my local circuit so I'll enjoy both days .
Old 8 Aug 2024, 06:39 (Ref:4222146)   #6
Plantagenet
Rookie

United Kingdom
Plantagenet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPlantagenet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPlantagenet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi - I've tried to attach provisional entry list.

The final one should be published on here in the next day or so: https://hscc.org.uk/event/croft-3/

Generally good grid with perhaps the one exception of Guards (who do unfortunately have the last slot on the Sunday).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Provisional Entry List Croft Historic Festival.pdf (44.8 KB, 28 views)
Old 8 Aug 2024, 12:02 (Ref:4222158)   #7
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
Thanks all. It looks a decent number of entrants so should be a good day.
Old 8 Aug 2024, 13:41 (Ref:4222163)   #8
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
Splendid -an improvement on recent years. I will be there bright and early on Saturday. Baby Bertha and the DAF 55 -mmmm
Old 8 Aug 2024, 15:00 (Ref:4222169)   #9
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
I'll be hanging around the special saloons too. I understand there is also a reunion for SuperSaloon cars being organised so I'll be around that area also.

I'll shout 'Coppice' every so often so we can meet up!
Old 11 Aug 2024, 05:34 (Ref:4222429)   #10
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
A Fiat Abarth 600, more Elans than you can shake a stick at , sideways TVRS and 911s ,a ballistic Anglia . Baby Bertha, monster DAF and A30 and some sublime single seater action. And some very cool cars in the car park too .

I dare say if all this had been at Brands there'd be a 5 page thread already...
Old 11 Aug 2024, 07:54 (Ref:4222432)   #11
Derwent
Racer

Derwent is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Sadly I can't get this year. Is there live streaming?
Old 11 Aug 2024, 12:23 (Ref:4222449)   #12
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
I spent a very pleasant day at Croft yesterday. The weather was warm though slightly blustery. Although I went through a shower on the way up the rain stayed away - a good job as I had forgotten to put a jacket in the car. Good racing watched from the stand overlooking the first corner which gives a good view all the way down the pit straight and round towards Tower Corner which probably covers about half of the circuit. A little disappointed with the Super Saloon celebration as only two original cars were there.
Old 12 Aug 2024, 07:49 (Ref:4222514)   #13
Plantagenet
Rookie

United Kingdom
Plantagenet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPlantagenet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPlantagenet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My first-time racing at Croft. Fabulous circuit, really rewards both the brave and the technical. Super-friendly staff and it's fair to say, I wasn't the only one to note the marked difference from the 'MSV-lot' in the regard.
Old 12 Aug 2024, 10:26 (Ref:4222529)   #14
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
Glad you enjoyed it. It's a blessing you didn't make your first visit a few years ago, when the then manager p*** off everyone alike , as well as employing a small army of security folk apparently recruited from former members of the Stasi .

Re MSV - as a regular punter I find their customer service exemplary.