Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 28 Dec 2001, 10:43 (Ref:190298)   #1
MJB RETURNS
Racer

MJB RETURNS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
happy new year!

happy new year.since its nearly here what would you like to see happen in the 2002 season?:confused: i would like to see a close finish in the finale rounds,thompson winning, and soper! plus the btcc become popular thanks to itvhope everyone has a happy year
Old 30 Dec 2001, 19:16 (Ref:191598)   #2
Radisichrox
Veteran

United States
New York
Radisichrox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm on for Muller, Thompson, or Reid next season. I would love to see Soper win a race (I think he will) but I don't think the Lexus is going to be completley competitive. Honda should do well, as they have a lot of experience in the BTCC, and I'm guessing they'll bring Tarquini out to drive for them. He'll get some good results. Proton, with Bennett and Leslie, should have some good finishes but they won't come until the mid-season when they have caught up with the rest of the other teams. I think Vauxhall will have the early season advantage, but MG is going to be right with them. It'll be between them for most of the season, but we'll definetly not see the Vauxhall 1-2-3-4 finishes anymore. I think Reid is going to win in 2002.

Happy New Year.
Old 2 Jan 2002, 12:59 (Ref:192663)   #3
MJB RETURNS
Racer

MJB RETURNS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope that 1,2,3,4 vauxhall finish is broken. what ever happens it should be even better then this year and lets hope itv do a good job of making it popular.