Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 Apr 2005, 10:16 (Ref:1282850)   #1
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Imola weather to suit Bridgestones?

Reading throught the various threads a couple of people have drawn reference to the Ferrari's potnetial pace this weekend and, of course, durability of its tyres.

My suspicion for what it's worth is that Bridgestone may not need to worry too much about how much development they've done to 'catch up' yet, as i am sure that they are aware by now that the track temp and general conditions are the key factor to their tyres lasting the distance so far this year.

I reckon that the Ferrari will be right on the pace this weekend, even if the chassis isn't quite there yet because it's tyres will benefit demonstrably from the likely cooler track temps.

I the heat the tyres weren't up to it but in Oz, they weren't bad and i suspect that Imola won't be too far from that in conditions. Imola won't be 'hot' therefore the Michelin boys won't have such an advantage.

Unless of course, the Ferraris rear end is just as much to blame for the trye wear...but i doubt it?
Old 20 Apr 2005, 10:17 (Ref:1282851)   #2
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
And you're right i seem to have a blindness to the edit button which controls my spelling errors.

Apologies people!
Old 20 Apr 2005, 10:34 (Ref:1282867)   #3
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Like the dozy so and so i am today i've found the relvant thread for my thoughts. Ignore this and i'll copy onto it!