Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 15 Apr 2010, 03:40 (Ref:2672938)   #1
Racenut7
Veteran

Racenut7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Hall of Fame will also honor a Toyota driver!!!!

The Hall of Fame will also honor the Toyota driver Marcos Ambrose with the Sportsmanship Award and Busch with the Racer of the Year Award for his dominance at the Ft. Worth track and his 2009 Nationwide driver's championship

MARCOS AMBROSE, No. 47 - JTG-Daugherty Racing
What do you think about being presented the Sportsman Award by the Texas Motor Speedway Hall of Fame? "I am honored to receive the Sportsmanship of the Year award and would like to thank the Motorsports Hall of Fame panel, Eddie Gossage (track president) and everyone at Texas Motor Speedway. I have such a great appreciation for our sport. When I came into NASCAR, I promised myself I was going to appreciate every single day and not get mad or angry. I remind myself every day that I'm doing something that millions of kids out there -- girls and guys -- would love to do when they grow up. I am lucky enough to be a driver. Sure, you may get disappointed at times and there are compromises. However, you can never lose sight that there are not many downs when you are a race car driver. I love what I do. So, to be recognized like this for the first time -- especially when I'm a goofy Tasmanian coming from 14,000 miles away -- is pretty awesome."
Old 15 Apr 2010, 14:47 (Ref:2673167)   #2
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good for TAZ!
class act, that guy, and glad to have him in the states, even tho i still prefer the V8 supercars over ANY other sportscar/saloon series.
Old 15 Apr 2010, 18:13 (Ref:2673271)   #3
Racenut7
Veteran

Racenut7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
me too.
My Favourite 08 moment was when Courtney/Besnard comeback drive at Bathurst. Courtney raced through to dominate the opening stint had 15 sec. gap to Lowndes who was in 2nd. In the 2nd stint a slowly deflating tyre (originally diagnosed as a damaged anti-roll bar) slowed Besnard's stint in Courtney's car allowing Whincup to assert dominance over the field rest of the race. On lap 160 S.Richards, fading badly on rear tyres was unable to stop Courtney move into 3rd place.