Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 23 Mar 2003, 22:09 (Ref:545800)   #1
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
sebring eurosport

its was supposed to start at 11.15 i believe...but its on now 10pm....due to cart postponement. hope this message helps someone.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 00:02 (Ref:545876)   #2
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I saw it all on the European version. Some quite good action, and some excellent shots of an MG breezing past a Panoz (I think). Usual drivel from the commentators, but it must be hard talking over footage when you're not there.

FG
Old 24 Mar 2003, 11:08 (Ref:546199)   #3
Chris Gray
Racer

England
Lincolnshire
Chris Gray should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I almost missed the Sunday night programme too. My TV guide says its repeated around Monday tea time. Whether that's any use I don't know...
Old 24 Mar 2003, 14:20 (Ref:546410)   #4
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was on from 9:30-10:45.

Great show, great race.

Last edited by Speedworx; 24 Mar 2003 at 14:20.
Old 24 Mar 2003, 15:37 (Ref:546486)   #5
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
I saw it on main Eurosport (without comments)... only the cars and the sounds... nice !
Old 25 Mar 2003, 07:46 (Ref:547148)   #6
halfwitt
Rookie

halfwitt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eurosport are a bunch of ******s. The programme was advertised on Eurosport's listings on Sky at 11.45, and had finished way before that. They advertise it at one time a few weeks before, change it the week before it should be on, and then change it on the day of the race. Other than sitting in front of the sodding telly all day how can you plan for that? I know they're based near Paris, but I think it's probably nearer DisneyWorld than anywhere else....
Old 25 Mar 2003, 08:10 (Ref:547156)   #7
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I was lucky as I set the video to record the Champcars and Sebring and got them both but the wrong way round!
Old 25 Mar 2003, 18:47 (Ref:547793)   #8
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by halfwitt
Eurosport are a bunch of ******s. The programme was advertised on Eurosport's listings on Sky at 11.45, and had finished way before that. They advertise it at one time a few weeks before, change it the week before it should be on, and then change it on the day of the race. Other than sitting in front of the sodding telly all day how can you plan for that? I know they're based near Paris, but I think it's probably nearer DisneyWorld than anywhere else....
Odd ;I checked the week before the race on Eurosport site, and everything was accurate ; date and hour. And everything was as it was written on their site. Precision : I don't get Eurosport by the usual way, but freely, directely from the satelite (it's legal, I just don't have the french comments, or any other comments).
Old 25 Mar 2003, 20:24 (Ref:547922)   #9
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
its british eurosport thats the problem...although i guess they assumed(never assume)that people wouldn't mind as they cart was delayed, swopping them over.

what gets me though is i'm sure however that they advertised a repeat on monday at around 18.45pm. now i may be stupid...but i know for sure that jennifer capriati wasn't at sebring!
Old 26 Mar 2003, 21:53 (Ref:549308)   #10
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I had a feeling the CART coverage would be delayed, as when I left to go and watch the race. The race was still running!

They HAD to show ALMS first, so they could get the full CART race to show.

I didn't watch the whole CART race and I have not found a repeat.