Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 13 Dec 2003, 18:06 (Ref:811070)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Autosport Inl? Anyone exhibit - any feeedback

As many know, I'm currently doing freelance design along side my normal work, and currently considering going full time so to speak with my freelance, so a couple of questions.

The posibilty of some stand space, very close to the main stage (i.e: visible) looks like its become available, so I'm thinking of taking it.

Has anyone ever exhibited there. What do you feel the feedback is? Were you impressed, did any work come of it etc etc?

(My main audience is really the trade market which is Thurs-Friday, which means Saturday/Sunday may be it a bit of a chore)

Have you ever been (well worth going if you havent) and bought something, or seeing a stand has lead to you buying something?

My other concern is the cost for visitors, it does seem a bit steep, even though I've always enjoyed every one.

Just wondering. Any feedback really greatly appreciated

If it comes off, I'll tell you which stand in Hall 7 so you can all come along and say hello
Old 14 Dec 2003, 05:47 (Ref:811379)   #2
Andrew Kitson
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
5 minutes from Snetterton
Andrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have not exhibited there for a while now, last time was 2001. The first couple of years at the NEC were pretty good, despite the early 90s recession. I don't know how it is these days, some traders who handle my prints say OK, we broke even, or others say never again, but always re-appear the following year! A lot depends on stand location I think.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 12:39 (Ref:812110)   #3
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Thanks Andrew. I'm leaning towards waling around the show now with portfolio in hand