Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 2 Jan 2004, 23:51 (Ref:826080)   #1
eltong
Rookie

New Zealand
Back home in NZ!!!!
eltong should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Finding Backing

Hello,

I'm down in Sydney from the UK next week and looking to find someone to help me try and get hold of some backing to racing either in the Nations Cup or in the British GT's this season.

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who may be able to help me or suggest anyone who could.

As a quick over veiw, I've done varies classes of racing from FF's, F3 and GT endurance races including the Bathurst 24 in the 350Z in 2002. I have spent the last 5 years racing in Europe.

I can be contacted via email at elton@eltongoonan.co.uk or PM me
I would apprecate any help you may be able to provide. Thanks
Elton Goonan

I edited out the mobile number, you never know what crazies might ring

Last edited by mtpanorama; 3 Jan 2004 at 10:07.
Old 3 Jan 2004, 10:07 (Ref:826346)   #2
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally posted by SDR41A
That's the thing about critics, they never try a thing in their lives, but always have a stupid dumb ass, no experience comment. The best thing they all could do is get a life. Dopes don't know what they are missing out on. The harder you try in life the more sucess that will come your way. Good Luck Elton!
I wouldnt have said "critics", rather "jokesters"...hey, lighten up, man...
In any case, if I were Elton, and had a sceric of talent behind the wheel, I wouldnt be wasting my time here drumming up support - I'd be submitting proposals to sponsors and chewing a few ordeuves with people that have some clout. I'd also be at least winning some races in any category.
Maybe I should manage him...I can certainly think of a few better ways to get noticed. In the meantime, have some fun too...laughter is living.