Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 20 Dec 2023, 06:56 (Ref:4189496)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Dessert Matt Chahda Motorsport BOOSTed Wildcard

Chahda Wildcard Is Go…

One sprint race + Sandown and Bathurst..
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 16 Apr 2024, 04:05 (Ref:4205097)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Matt Chahda Motorsport Approved For Wildcard

Presume this will be a BJR chassis…

Good news for the little team. Hope they have the sponsor support to showcase what is possible..
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 22 May 2024, 09:14 (Ref:4209953)   #3
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post

Good news for the little team. Hope they have the sponsor support to showcase what is possible..
888 Have A Car Available
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 28 May 2024, 09:44 (Ref:4210767)   #4
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:

MCM To Buy 888 Gen3 Camaro
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 1 Jul 2024, 06:42 (Ref:4217455)   #5
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Deal Done..
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 1 Jul 2024, 07:15 (Ref:4217462)   #6
Kingair
Veteran

Kingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hopefully MCM will get a good result at Bathurst.

It would be nice to see an underdog upset some of the established teams.
Old 2 Jul 2024, 01:31 (Ref:4217551)   #7
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingair View Post
It would be nice to see an underdog upset some of the established teams.
Didn't he already do that at Sandown a while back? Certainly the upset part
Old 5 Jul 2024, 00:40 (Ref:4217823)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Brad Vaughan To MCM
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 19 Aug 2024, 05:40 (Ref:4223108)   #9
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....

Getting ready for Sandown..
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 21 Aug 2024, 00:05 (Ref:4223260)   #10
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 21 Aug 2024, 00:05 (Ref:4223261)   #11
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 21 Aug 2024, 03:18 (Ref:4223269)   #12
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

Getting ready for Sandown..
Is there enough time to rebuild it between events?
Old 21 Aug 2024, 05:05 (Ref:4223271)   #13
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It! View Post
With the technical support of 888, anything is possible
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 9 Sep 2024, 07:10 (Ref:4225871)   #14
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It! View Post
MCM Chasing Title Sponsor And Support
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 9 Sep 2024, 11:06 (Ref:4225895)   #15
Kingair
Veteran

Kingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hoping MCM can find a sponsor for Sandown and Bathurst.

Any wealthy telco benefactors interested in motorsport?
Old 9 Sep 2024, 11:41 (Ref:4225897)   #16
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Hoping MCM can find a sponsor for Sandown and Bathurst.

Any wealthy telco benefactors interested in motorsport?
Having 888 run the pit stops for them, and having the very same car in the garage next door has to be a positive for the squad.

Plenty posted here and across the web longing for the old privateer days… here’s one to look towards helping…
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 9 Sep 2024, 12:44 (Ref:4225903)   #17
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....

Now how’s about that…..
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 10 Sep 2024, 04:28 (Ref:4225971)   #18
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Now how’s about that…..
We keep knocking the guy but if he keeps investing it cannot be a bad thing for the team/series/event surely
Old 10 Sep 2024, 04:45 (Ref:4225973)   #19
Kingair
Veteran

Well Mr Adderton drop them dollars on the table and lets go racing!
Old 10 Sep 2024, 07:41 (Ref:4225978)   #20
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Well Mr Adderton drop them dollars on the table and lets go racing!
Sorted!

Awesome news for the Chahdas!
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 10 Sep 2024, 08:08 (Ref:4225980)   #21
Kingair
Veteran

Do I dare ask for a commission on this transaction?

Time to go racing Team Chahdas!
Old 10 Sep 2024, 09:02 (Ref:4225982)   #22
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Do I dare ask for a commission on this transaction?

Time to go racing Team Chahdas!
Nah, let the Chahdas do the Boost Gold Coast event as a bonus!
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 10 Sep 2024, 09:32 (Ref:4225983)   #23
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Adderton may well be one of the most easy people not to like, he certainly pushes many of my buttons that way...... but once again he digs into his own pocket to help those struggling and that has to be applauded.

Good luck to the Chahda team
Old 10 Sep 2024, 09:36 (Ref:4225984)   #24
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 10 Sep 2024, 09:54 (Ref:4225985)   #25
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Stpry Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Adderton in The Article

“When I read that these guys had a sponsor pull out and were trying their best as a family team out of Albury, it reminded me of us back then. I thought we should help them out.

“I got on Facebook and Instagram and just asked people. I think we were up to four five hundred comments from people saying we should do it.

“I’ve never spoken to them, I had to Google who they were.

“But I rang Jason (Haynes, Boost Mobile CEO) and was like, ‘who are these guys? Find out and see if we can help them get on the grid for Sandown and Bathurst.’

“Now we’re scrambling to make it happen.”
The power of social media…

The facts were laid out on fb.. the owner of the car, what a campaign might cost etc.

It stops just short of a gofundme page, yet has the same success
#CANCERSUCKS