Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 25 Jun 2001, 20:14 (Ref:109673)   #1
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Snetterton testing

What a gorgeous day - sun out, sitting by Russells watching Phill lose the front off the Astra or Kurt limp back with 3 wheels.

Apart from that it was pretty uneventfull and remarkably few teams there. Had natter with Tom, Paul O'Neil and James T who was not on the forum over the weekend. He was interested in what had happened and asked what had been said etc.
Old 26 Jun 2001, 08:09 (Ref:109861)   #2
Janice_Angel
Rookie

Janice_Angel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Snetterton testing

Quote:
Originally posted by Les
Had natter with Tom, Paul O'Neil and James T who was not on the forum over the weekend. He was interested in what had happened and asked what had been said etc.
You lucky thing, getting to natter with Jimmy T - now I'm jealous, very very very jealous!
Old 26 Jun 2001, 17:27 (Ref:109997)   #3
hunttheshunt
Veteran

hunttheshunt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I jotice the Astras STILL dominated despite the extra weight even though Snetterton is a power circuit. The Pugs (and Luby's Lexus) were nowhere. I'm really beginning to think the Astras could win every race this season.

Also, what did Thommo say about the imposter? And is the real Thommo actually going to come to ten-tenths!?
Old 26 Jun 2001, 17:33 (Ref:110000)   #4
touringcarnut
Veteran

India
Hyderabad, India
touringcarnut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Vauxhalls seem unstoppable at the moment, I think that as fast as the Pugs and ABG are progressing the Vauxhalls just keep on improving, which is fair enough, they've worked hard, but it would be nice to see old Soper winning......... or anyone who's not in a Vauxhall!!!!
Old 26 Jun 2001, 17:44 (Ref:110009)   #5
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can you see anyone beating the Vauxhalls - the only times someone else has been on the podium it's been because of 'cock-ups' or failures.

The only thing I can see is that Jason is getting a bit desperate and will start fighting hard with either Yvan or James (or both). Now that could be interesting.

As for James - he was interested and I broached the subject in an off hand sort of way but he just doesnot seem to be web oreintated. Maybe if he talks about it to Jason and Phill he might get the bug (or at least look).