Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 26 Aug 2002, 16:02 (Ref:366019)   #1
Stacy
Veteran

Australia
Stacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Moss Thoroughbred Sportscars

Hi,

A friend of mine has an MG to race, which I thought would fit into this series - they have shared the bill with us at a couple of events this year.

However, I can find nothing on the web such a regs, calenders et al. Indeed neither the BARC, BRSCC or BRDC list it as a championship and it doesn't seem to have any form of promotion whatsoever..

If someone could tell me who organizes this series, and where I might find some regs I'd be very grateful.

Cheers

Stacy
Old 26 Aug 2002, 19:26 (Ref:366178)   #2
AndyF
Veteran

AndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
stacy, the Moss Thoroughbreds are run by the MG Car Club. The series has several classes for standard and modified cars, so caters for pretty much anything.
Old 26 Aug 2002, 21:41 (Ref:366258)   #3
Stacy
Veteran

Australia
Stacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by AndyF
stacy, the Moss Thoroughbreds are run by the MG Car Club. The series has several classes for standard and modified cars, so caters for pretty much anything.
Thanks for that, I've found a number on the website, but no details, regs or similar. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Cheers

Stacy
Old 27 Aug 2002, 19:09 (Ref:366895)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If they've got an MGB they can also run it in the BCV8 championship which is also one of the MGCC championships