Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 10 Oct 2007, 21:28 (Ref:2037271)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Project Gotham Racing 4

So, who's getting this on Friday? You surely can't miss it, it is what 3 should have been after all!

New features include motorcycles to pitch against the cars, real time weather effects that look stunning frankly.

New tracks/cities include Macau, Shanghai, Michelin test track, St. Petersburg, Quebec and others, as well as the four cities from PGR3.

Absolute shedload of cars too. It seems to be more of a return to the way PGR2 was in structure and everything, which is a plus point.

And then there will be the online element.
Old 10 Oct 2007, 22:32 (Ref:2037305)   #2
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oh I wish I had the money to justify a 360. *sob*

As good as Forza 2 is it wasn't enough for me to go out and buy one, purely for the fact that my PC sims did what I wanted.

However the PGR series are brilliant, because they are so fantastic online. I spent many hours on PGR2 on the original Xbox with my headset, and for me to spend that much time on a console is very rare. PGR3 made me twitch, but I withstood it. PGR4? Well I'm still going to have to withstand it but under protest!
Old 11 Oct 2007, 08:16 (Ref:2037463)   #3
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
So, who's getting this on Friday? You surely can't miss it, it is what 3 should have been after all!

New features include motorcycles to pitch against the cars, real time weather effects that look stunning frankly.

New tracks/cities include Macau, Shanghai, Michelin test track, St. Petersburg, Quebec and others, as well as the four cities from PGR3.

Absolute shedload of cars too. It seems to be more of a return to the way PGR2 was in structure and everything, which is a plus point.

And then there will be the online element.
im getting it, courtesy of my brother buying it me for my 18th hopefully, apparently you can paint the cars in it as well, ive been havin a right ball on the demo, the lotus exige GT3 is bloody quick!
Old 11 Oct 2007, 09:30 (Ref:2037520)   #4
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm out of the country from tonight....

Can someone snap a pic of the Lotus Cortina and Sierra RS500 please?
Old 11 Oct 2007, 10:58 (Ref:2037602)   #5
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can i just ask why you drive around the nurburging backwards in the demo? :S
Old 11 Oct 2007, 20:01 (Ref:2038004)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj choc ice
apparently you can paint the cars in it as well!
Don't get too excited about this aspect...
Old 11 Oct 2007, 23:32 (Ref:2038114)   #7
gixxer
Veteran

England
trowbridge wilts
gixxer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I won't be just started forza 2 and after playing PGR3 i just wasn't that impressed another game without damage when you hit something no thanks sorry to be a bit of a purest but its just not real enough where as forza is,my mate thinks i'm going mad but it each to their own i suppose
Old 12 Oct 2007, 15:09 (Ref:2038592)   #8
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Purist. Love that word.

Well, I have it but haven't yet played it. Verdict later.
Old 12 Oct 2007, 22:04 (Ref:2038868)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Well chaps. All I can say is:

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Old 12 Oct 2007, 22:52 (Ref:2038894)   #10
gixxer
Veteran

England
trowbridge wilts
gixxer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Well chaps. All I can say is:

OH.

MY.

GOD.

i take its good then
Old 13 Oct 2007, 01:07 (Ref:2038951)   #11
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
or so bad knowlesy has died of disapointement ?

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 13 Oct 2007, 20:05 (Ref:2039395)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

No it's good. It is damn good.

So much better than 3.
Old 13 Oct 2007, 21:05 (Ref:2039437)   #13
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The demo looks amazing, esp the low-angle views and the interior view is actually a driveable view now. And have to agree already looks better than 3. Can't wait to buy to see the whole car list and use all the free time racing again.
Old 13 Oct 2007, 21:13 (Ref:2039446)   #14
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Full car list here if you're interested: http://forums.xbox.com/13636456/ShowPost.aspx

Immense cars in there. And you can drive a Caparo T1 without it breaking down or developing into a fast moving fireball.

I'm addicted to the BMW M1 Procar right now.
Old 13 Oct 2007, 22:46 (Ref:2039498)   #15
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
theres no Nissans according to that list ? surely some mistake ?
Old 15 Oct 2007, 13:38 (Ref:2040719)   #16
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Full car list here if you're interested: http://forums.xbox.com/13636456/ShowPost.aspx

Immense cars in there. And you can drive a Caparo T1 without it breaking down or developing into a fast moving fireball.

I'm addicted to the BMW M1 Procar right now.
im same as you pretty much, only im addicted to the radical SR9 even though its a pain to drive because its so sharp and fast through the bendy bits and i like the audi R8.

im addicted to the toyota GT1 and ferrari 288 GTO EVO, man they are groovy.
Old 22 Oct 2007, 21:04 (Ref:2048393)   #17
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
PGR4

Well well who has it?

I must say at first i was impressed by the game but it just seems a bit tedious at this stage..... The only thing thats keeping me amused is the Snow Drifting !!!

Whats everyone elses Impression ?

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 23 Oct 2007, 20:53 (Ref:2049639)   #18
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100984
Old 23 Oct 2007, 21:05 (Ref:2049650)   #19
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Played it in HMV earlier today.
God it's bloody good!

Different from Forza, but compelling all the same. The way the rain droplets sit on the roof of my DBR9 was wonderful to watch. Looked sexual on the HDTV's they had the 360 hooked up to, too.
Old 23 Oct 2007, 22:15 (Ref:2049724)   #20
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
had a feeling there was another thread lol