Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 28 Mar 2002, 18:54 (Ref:246057)   #1
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
JPM Race Thread

right, the ralf fans reckon theyre all that so all the JPM obsessives get those fingers ready, cos this is gonna cover pre-race and post race stuff. those ralfie's think they have to have seperate threads....tsk!

Here must all distrust be left;
All cowardice must here be dead
Old 28 Mar 2002, 19:53 (Ref:246116)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Um,

Who's this JPM person then?
Old 28 Mar 2002, 19:59 (Ref:246122)   #3
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
John Player Mystery, formerly known as John Player Special?
Old 28 Mar 2002, 20:11 (Ref:246130)   #4
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
yeah its like a smoking brand where you either get a cleverly disguised spliff or a normal cigarette. a very fun and suprising game.

Old 28 Mar 2002, 20:23 (Ref:246137)   #5
Nicholas
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nicholas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've never seen a John Player cigarette pack before, do they still do them?

And my Mclaren friend has to smoke Marboros because he can't find any Wests, sad child, since we're on the subject are they on sale in England? Beats talking about John Playo Montwotsit
Classic Eddie Irvine moments, #1
Interviewer: "Why has Schumacher got an odd shaped helmet?" Eddie: "Because he's German, he's got an odd shaped head"
Old 28 Mar 2002, 20:31 (Ref:246144)   #6
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
yeah the local sells JP's and west...gawd do you live in a village or summit?! the JP's are hard to tell cos theyre usually situated next to the Sovereigns.....BLERRRKRKKKKK!!! what a disgusting cigarette!!! in fact all fags are disgusting.

Old 28 Mar 2002, 20:35 (Ref:246149)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah the old cigarette thing.

I recall my youth when to buy American cigarettes (I smoked Chesterfields before they Europeanised them) in the UK you had to go into a real tobacconists shop. I found one in Wimbledon and another in Guildford that actually blended tobacco. It was worth going into the shop just for the aroma.

But I digress. This JPM thing, what does it do?
Old 28 Mar 2002, 20:40 (Ref:246151)   #8
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
its like a supporters thread. we made the supporters club in malaiysia and have official appointments made by the king of the JPM society Alan Jones...

Old 28 Mar 2002, 20:43 (Ref:246154)   #9
Nicholas
Veteran

United Kingdom
JPM is The World's Most Downloaded Squirrel, I'll find a picture of him for you

To be honest NJ, I've never really looked hard...
Classic Eddie Irvine moments, #1
Interviewer: "Why has Schumacher got an odd shaped helmet?" Eddie: "Because he's German, he's got an odd shaped head"
Old 28 Mar 2002, 20:45 (Ref:246155)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
And you lot think this JPM thing is good for Formula one then?
Old 28 Mar 2002, 20:45 (Ref:246157)   #11
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
i usually have to buy them because my friend is too drunk/stoned/dead. hes a bit of a loose cannon, its safer to the shopkeeper if i buy them

Old 28 Mar 2002, 21:02 (Ref:246165)   #12
BBKing
Veteran

BBKing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Peter Mallett is the only survivor from egg-all-over the face performance from the great Juan that put poster like AGGY out of business....LOL
Old 28 Mar 2002, 21:44 (Ref:246194)   #13
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
BB, lets meet on another thread later to discuss the humble pies you've been eating lately regarding Sir Ron's cars' impressive (LOL) performances lately...
Old 28 Mar 2002, 21:50 (Ref:246197)   #14
BBKing
Veteran

BBKing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Inigo Montoya
BB, lets meet on another thread later to discuss the humble pies you've been eating lately regarding Sir Ron's cars' impressive (LOL) performances lately...
The season is not over yet buddy. Is traditional in McLaren to be crappy in the first 3 races then they came back and make the evil empire enforce the slave rule. You know that. I will eat humble pie if at the end of the season Renault finishes in front of McLaren. Deal?
Old 28 Mar 2002, 22:08 (Ref:246211)   #15
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Egg all over face? Perlease. He's still got to string it all together. (I'll grant him bad luck in Malaysia). He is getting it together but so is Ralf and even Button.
Old 29 Mar 2002, 01:12 (Ref:246352)   #16
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Deal BB. And of course, you know I'll be eating the humble pies if JPM finishes ahead of Ralf. Are you hungry yet :-)
Old 29 Mar 2002, 02:07 (Ref:246371)   #17
J.McClane
Veteran

J.McClane should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I remember last year with the McLarens puttin' up a good fight........well they put up a good fight when they eventually got off the grid, was never a very long fight either

And for those earlier post that asked what JPM was.......JPM is the F1 world champion of 2002

Last edited by J.McClane; 29 Mar 2002 at 02:12.
Old 29 Mar 2002, 17:30 (Ref:246675)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally posted by J.McClane
...............And for those earlier post that asked what JPM was.......JPM is the F1 world champion of 2002
You may be right but as I did before, I'll look this up and remind you when Ralf (or anyone else) wins it.
Old 29 Mar 2002, 21:00 (Ref:246856)   #19
Nicholas
Veteran

United Kingdom
Here it is, the world's most downloaded squirrel, JPM. BTW, that squiggle is his signature.

Last edited by Nicholas; 29 Mar 2002 at 21:02.

Tags
jpm