Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 28 Jul 2004, 15:57 (Ref:1049996)   #1
ovi
Rookie

ovi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello,to All F1's Friends Is It Convenient The Change?

HELLO,TO ALL F1'S FRIENDS, I'M A VENEZUELAN GIRL.I'M NEW IN THIS FORUM FOR MY FRIEND SABRINA RECOMMENDED IT TO ME.I'M FANATICK OF FERRARI AND FOR SURE OF F1. I'M DELIGHT OF VELOCITY AND WILLING TO LEARN WITH YOUR HELP ALL YOU KNOWS!
I'M WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION TO THE ONE WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO ANSWER ME:IS IT CONVENIENT THE CHANGE OF V10-3.0LTS WITH V8-2.4LTS?
WILL BE POSSIBLE THAT THE F1 SHALL GONE LOSE ITS EMOTION??????

KISSES,KISSES,KISSESSSSSSSSSS CHAUUUUUUUUU
Attached Images

Old 28 Jul 2004, 16:58 (Ref:1050073)   #2
Sabrina
Rookie

Sabrina should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks to follow the recommendation the website I tell you something these guys the forum are Cool...
Welcome friend to ten tenths...
Old 28 Jul 2004, 17:12 (Ref:1050095)   #3
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A warm welcome to you both. It's always good to see people from different parts of the world.
And it's always great to have another Ferrari fan on board!

To answer the question, I think it is time to make changes, and the new rules - including the 2.4 V8 engine - will help F1 be more competitive. And that means, the emotion, the passion, gets even better!

Be sure to look around ten-tenths - there's plenty to read! And don't be afraid to ask questions to help you learn more about F1, about motorsport, or even to improve your English (which is already much better than my knowledge of any other language!).
Old 28 Jul 2004, 17:15 (Ref:1050099)   #4
Logrence
Veteran

Wales
Logrence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by garcon
(which is already much better than my knowledge of any other language!).
You must know a bit of Scouse, living in Cheshire...
Old 28 Jul 2004, 17:36 (Ref:1050113)   #5
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And Welsh?
Old 28 Jul 2004, 17:40 (Ref:1050118)   #6
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Welcome and more importantly enjoy!
Old 28 Jul 2004, 18:08 (Ref:1050147)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to our friendly forum ovi and belatedly Sabrina.
Old 28 Jul 2004, 18:25 (Ref:1050168)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Title Change: to make the subject in hand clearer
Old 28 Jul 2004, 18:58 (Ref:1050209)   #9
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hi girls from Venezuela, and welcome !