Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 2 May 2003, 08:37 (Ref:587045)   #1
TVRfan
Racer

Wales
TVRfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
mmmm TVR

wowzers these look nice dont they, TVR at the press day for Le Mans http://www.pistonheads.com/include/p...ews/6666-1.jpg

And a quote

"TVR are bullish about their chances at Le Mans and hope to topple the dominant Porsche and Ferrari teams. They're in it to win it and want British drivers and a British manufacturer on the famous podium"
Old 2 May 2003, 09:12 (Ref:587063)   #2
krt917
Veteran

krt917 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkrt917 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Best of luck to them!
Old 2 May 2003, 12:31 (Ref:587257)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They look real fine to me - I'm really looking forward to seeing them in action.
Old 2 May 2003, 13:04 (Ref:587317)   #4
Smokey 6 litre
Veteran

England
The Total Perspective Vortex
Smokey 6 litre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Eclipse motorsport TVR at Snetterton was impressive, although it would've taken a miracle to beat those Moslers, its just a pitty those Le Mans TVRs weren't there, apparently they weren't ready.
Old 2 May 2003, 13:32 (Ref:587358)   #5
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
I must confess that, aesthetically, I've never cared for the Tuscan (the Speed 12 was something else, though); all the same, best of British luck to TVR.
Old 2 May 2003, 19:49 (Ref:587915)   #6
Lee Janotta
Veteran

Lee Janotta should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's so rare to have a proper sponsor these days! Is DeWalt following them from Brit GT or something?
Old 2 May 2003, 19:55 (Ref:587923)   #7
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Lee Janotta
It's so rare to have a proper sponsor these days! Is DeWalt following them from Brit GT or something?
DeWalt is busy on the European sponsor market. They are also sponsoring Jurgen Alzen's Porsche Super Cup cars.

I am not a fan of TVR but these cars look great.

Last edited by FIRE; 2 May 2003 at 19:56.
Old 2 May 2003, 20:01 (Ref:587932)   #8
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Like scotch, I guess it must be a acquired taste....

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 2 May 2003, 20:30 (Ref:587969)   #9
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No the cars look spot on and I have a funny fell they may cause a bit of an upset........
Old 3 May 2003, 06:53 (Ref:588221)   #10
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
I'd look out for them in qualifying!
Old 3 May 2003, 07:07 (Ref:588225)   #11
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I think they showed great promise in Sebring. To finish competitively in you first race after 12hours is no mean feat.
I will be shouting them along in June, thats for sure.