Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 11 Dec 2001, 16:22 (Ref:184674)   #1
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Acceptable Behavior

We have had some unacceptable behavior lately on this forum. It will not be tolerated. I urge everyone to post their thoughts, opinions facts, rumors and whatever. But physical threats, implied threats and other terroristic behavior will not be tolerated. I will also not tolerate anyone name calling other posters either.

This is a forum concerning CART and Indy Racing League racing, drivers, and fans. No politics or religion are involved. If you want to email an individual about somehting other than what this forum is aimed at there are a couple of ways. Locate their profile and email them directly or send them a private message.

I urge everyone to consider a few things. There are always more than one point of view to any argument or conflict. One view is rarely the single correct one. Others may not share the same point of view with you. That does not make them stupid or ignorant or somehow worthy of verbal attack. Does it make you feel better to be right? If so, never argue a point because half the time you are wrong or there is no resolution and you will make yourself sick from it. The person who resorts to yelling or personal attacks to make their point has no facts to back up their argument and can be categorically ignored. I am wrong sometimes, I can admit it and have no problem with it.

I have much to learn and I have learned much as well in my 35 years. No one knows it all or has every answer. I sure as hell don't. But I try to see why the other person would say or believe what they do before I just spout off some sort of retort. I urge everyone else to do the same. If you cannot agree with someone then you have reached an impasse and must agree to disagree. Then move on and quit letting the unresolved argument rule your thoughts. We are all good enough to move past this all.

Thanks.
Old 11 Dec 2001, 16:50 (Ref:184681)   #2
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Couldn't agree with you more, KC. It only takes one bad egg. Nobody frequents this site in the hopes of reading flames.

On a lighter note, I'd like to welcome SevenGrain back. He's been away it seems. As has Liz, we haven't heard from her since Penske made the switch official.
Old 11 Dec 2001, 18:18 (Ref:184706)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hear, hear, KC.
Old 12 Dec 2001, 18:58 (Ref:185096)   #4
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thank you guys.