Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 26 Dec 2002, 11:30 (Ref:457590)   #1
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Help - SCGT Le Mans???????

Now that speedsims is back up and running I have just download Le Mans for SCGT, installed it and now I want to race on it. So I switch my GPL CD for SCGT, open the program and it's not there. I have download track manager and it has installed ok. Can anyone help me race at Le Mans??
Old 26 Dec 2002, 11:40 (Ref:457595)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As its not a standard track, rd, you'll probably need the cheats to use it. Use isi-cheeseman to start the ball rolling, then (I think) it's isi- something else! But I've forgotten for the moment what it is! I know there;s isi-aardvark and isi-corsica, but there's a fourth one which I can't remember for the moment.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 11:40 (Ref:457596)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
isi-tbone - I think that's it!
Old 26 Dec 2002, 15:03 (Ref:457667)   #4
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
done all that - still nothing.................
Old 26 Dec 2002, 15:34 (Ref:457679)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
If you've enabled the cheats with isi-cheeseman at the first menu screen, if you type in isi-tbone, it should unlock all tracks and vehicles.

If you don't get that, perhaps the installation didn;t work properly?