Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 6 Apr 2009, 15:59 (Ref:2435274)   #1
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fantasy liveries for 2009?

Will there be any Fantasy liveries for 2009 to run a longside Fantasy F1 Teams?
Old 6 Apr 2009, 16:01 (Ref:2435277)   #2
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You can add liveries if you like. Can't promise a competition of any sort but go for it.
Old 27 Apr 2009, 18:38 (Ref:2450928)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Here is my livery for 2009. Many thanks to Andy Blackmore for the template.

Team Name: TARGET Goblin Racing
Constructor: Williams-Toyota
Driver 1: Jenson Button # 9
Driver 2: Sebastian Vettel # 10
Old 6 May 2009, 18:47 (Ref:2456693)   #4
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Old 6 May 2009, 22:18 (Ref:2456835)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
I really like the car. Those stars a great idea and so is the reflection. What program did you use?
Old 6 May 2009, 23:33 (Ref:2456867)   #6
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks John, I used Adobe Photoshop. The reflection is dead easy to do - just make a duplicate layer of the original design, flip it vertically (so that it's upside-down underneath the original) and then draw on a gradient.
Old 7 May 2009, 00:05 (Ref:2456882)   #7
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
I use Photoshop myself, so thanks or the tip Burnsie. Hope others post their liveries too; makes it more fun.
Old 7 May 2009, 00:23 (Ref:2456887)   #8
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

+100 bonus points for submitting a livery??
Old 7 May 2009, 00:38 (Ref:2456892)   #9
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Would be nice. Wonder if the man himself will post his own livery?
Old 30 May 2009, 09:24 (Ref:2472033)   #10
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnsie View Post
Thanks John, I used Adobe Photoshop. The reflection is dead easy to do - just make a duplicate layer of the original design, flip it vertically (so that it's upside-down underneath the original) and then draw on a gradient.
How do you put on the gradient, I'm struggling to do it.

EDIT: I've figured it out

Last edited by Razor; 30 May 2009 at 09:29. Reason: Figured problem out
Old 30 May 2009, 10:30 (Ref:2472067)   #11
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Team name: AusF1
Constructor: Ferrari
Driver A: Nelson Piquet
Driver B: Nico Rosberg
Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Vegemite and Bridgestone

Old 19 Oct 2009, 01:38 (Ref:2564198)   #12
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
We sucked this year, but our sister team at the IRL came 2nd. Next year it's back to using a Reynard/Honda/Firestone combi. I'm kidding.
Old 19 Oct 2009, 01:40 (Ref:2564200)   #13
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
We sucked this year, but our sister team at the IRL came 2nd. Next year it's back to using a Reynard/Honda/Firestone combi. I wish.