Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 30 Aug 2012, 21:35 (Ref:3127628)   #1
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Magnussen vs Sorensen: battle of the Danes

Who's winning so far?
Who's going to end the season on top?
Who's the better driver?
Old 31 Aug 2012, 05:54 (Ref:3127750)   #2
Go_For_Pole
Veteran

Greece
Athens, Greece
Go_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGo_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Who cares?
Old 31 Aug 2012, 10:44 (Ref:3127825)   #3
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
miserable sod. are you sure you're not british?

i think sorensen's come out of it better so far this year, but perhaps that's because he hasn't been in the championship winning team and has had relatively little fanfare. he's had multiple teammates and car dramas but he's just got on with it and is almost always there or there abouts on pace.

i have to say, the more i hear about the guy the more i think he's the real deal.

i haven't really seen magnussen race aside from this year though - can we expect him to be more competitive next season?
Old 31 Aug 2012, 22:02 (Ref:3128048)   #4
Go_For_Pole
Veteran

Greece
Athens, Greece
Go_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGo_For_Pole should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Seriously, both are good drivers. Problem for them is that there is another rookie on the grid that redefines expectations. And Sorensen has been racing single seaters since forever (ok, that would be 2006). From that perspective Magnussen gets my vote.
Old 3 Sep 2012, 03:32 (Ref:3129561)   #5
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorensen impressed me more, specially in some overtakes he did during the season.
Old 6 Sep 2012, 17:40 (Ref:3132105)   #6
Frederich
Rookie

Denmark
Aarhus, Denmark
Frederich should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_For_Pole View Post

Seriously, both are good drivers. Problem for them is that there is another rookie on the grid that redefines expectations. And Sorensen has been racing single seaters since forever (ok, that would be 2006). From that perspective Magnussen gets my vote.
Sørensen only started one season before Magnussen. They both did Danish Formula Ford i 2007 and 2008 respectively.
Old 7 Sep 2012, 15:18 (Ref:3132523)   #7
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'd not heard of Sorensen before this season (though that probably says more about my lack of focus on certain juniors categories than it does about his driving ability) and I've been more impressed with MS than JM so far this year.
Hopefully though they can both go far, Scandanavia needs to catch up with Finland sooner or later