Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 27 Feb 2003, 11:05 (Ref:519169)   #1
mathieu
Rookie

mathieu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Typical Tracy

a quote from Paul Tracy after winning the race, when asked how he felt winning, and how the off season has paid off. "It justifies all the work that the team has put in, and it justifies all the sacrifice that I've done over the winter training, riding bicycles for three hours a day. Sometimes you're out there by yourself, you're thinking, "What the Christ am I doing out here?" I call Jimmy, I call Michel, they're out partying at a night club, I'm pedaling a ****ing bicycle down the street for three hours. I'm like, "What am I doing?" It's very satisfying. " -Paul Tracy
Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:37 (Ref:519242)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Everyone seems so happy this year! Did you see the little joking speech by Vasser where he was telling the announcer, "Oh yes, there's lots of pressure on Bruno this year, tell him you talked to me and I told you that."? I hope it keeps up all year. It's much better when the troops are friendly!

P.S. to Paul: It's worth it. YOU LOOK MAAAAAHVELOUS!