Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Jul 2024, 04:27 (Ref:4220317)   #1
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Why Oscar Piastri will win the WDC in 2025

Oscar is already faster than Lando. And has more wins than Lando in F1 despite a few years less experience. he will win the whole thing next year. make my words. He’s already one of the top 3 drivers on the grid and with McLaren improving it will be a piece of cake. ?
Old 23 Jul 2024, 05:08 (Ref:4220319)   #2
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
Oscar [...] has more wins than Lando in F1

Quote:
Oscar [...] will win the whole thing next year.
Well - I'll mark them. But then, I also marked:
Quote:
Max is average. Dan's the man to win the next world championship outside top 3 drivers.
and we're still waiting for the 3x WDCs you promised us that Ricciardo would have by now............
Old 23 Jul 2024, 06:02 (Ref:4220320)   #3
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Oscar has more wins in F1 then Lando.
Old 23 Jul 2024, 06:11 (Ref:4220321)   #4
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
A very patriotic post and there is nothing wrong with expressing support for the home side.I'll try to skip over the likely transfer of knowledge going on in the next few months as numerous personnel take what they know to new teams,some of which have been upgrading their capabilities.Are the bookies offering odds yet?Then we get into the conundrum of whether team orders would nullify the bet....
Old 23 Jul 2024, 11:47 (Ref:4220342)   #5
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome back! You seem to have gone quiet during Daniel's decline. I can see how Oscar's win brought you back. I guess Daniel didn't work out as you expected. Does Daniel know you have abandoned him?
Quote:
Have faith lads. My boys gonna win the title next year. ??
(Context...was in 2021 thread about Daniel winning in 2022)

Richard
Old 23 Jul 2024, 12:23 (Ref:4220346)   #6
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
Welcome back! You seem to have gone quiet during Daniel's decline. I can see how Oscar's win brought you back. I guess Daniel didn't work out as you expected. Does Daniel know you have abandoned him?

Richard
Yep. I just got off the phone with him and he gave me my blessings to support Oscar.
Old 23 Jul 2024, 13:22 (Ref:4220353)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But he doesn’t drink from his shoe?
Old 23 Jul 2024, 13:31 (Ref:4220356)   #8
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A+ thread.

Oscar was stomped by Logan Sargent in the 2018 Eurocup, so my bet is on a Sargent 2025 title when he takes Hamiltons seat.
Old 23 Jul 2024, 13:33 (Ref:4220357)   #9
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
A+ thread.

Oscar was stomped by Logan Sargent in the 2018 Eurocup, so my bet is on a Sargent 2025 title when he takes Hamiltons seat.
Old 23 Jul 2024, 14:53 (Ref:4220367)   #10
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
A+ thread.

As an American, I approve of this post!

Richard
Old 23 Jul 2024, 16:37 (Ref:4220375)   #11
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
Quote:
A+ thread.

Nuh uh, I said it first.
Old 24 Jul 2024, 03:13 (Ref:4220409)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Daniel Ricciardo. No contest. End thread.
Old 24 Jul 2024, 04:07 (Ref:4220411)   #13
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Perhaps the #4 McLaren will have reliability issues from all the years floating around the cockpit all the time..

Too soon?
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 24 Jul 2024, 05:03 (Ref:4220413)   #14
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Perhaps the #4 McLaren will have reliability issues from all the years floating around the cockpit all the time..

Too soon?

GTR you can’t be making jokes about a British driver on a British forum. Really uncalled for.
Old 24 Jul 2024, 05:56 (Ref:4220415)   #15
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Why can't he win it this year?

If he gains 15pts on Max and 7pts on Lando each race, Oscar will be in the lead of the championship by Brazil.
Old 24 Jul 2024, 19:31 (Ref:4220492)   #16
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Why can't he win it this year?

If he gains 15pts on Max and 7pts on Lando each race, Oscar will be in the lead of the championship by Brazil.
Your second line answers your first.
Old 24 Jul 2024, 22:44 (Ref:4220504)   #17
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
So you mean that Max will have to drive like Perez if Oscar is to win the WDC!
Old 24 Jul 2024, 22:52 (Ref:4220507)   #18
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Tongue firmly in cheek like the rest of this thread and most of my posts tbh
Old 18 Aug 2024, 20:38 (Ref:4223069)   #19
Guthrie
Rookie

United States
Atlanta
Guthrie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Lando wins a Championship before Oscar. Their car seems to be improving all the time and we might see them winning the drivers Championship as well as the constructors Championship next season.
Old 18 Aug 2024, 23:30 (Ref:4223077)   #20
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
It appears there's a chance that FAS33 might not be An Oz at all - he may even be Flav in disguise. According to this article Eddie Jordan thinks that Oscar will be a WDC but Flav is picking 2025 or by 2027 at the latest.

I'm beginning to notice that when FAS33 is posting here, we don't hear much from Flav and when Flav is active, FAS is quiet - coincidence or a sign?

I think we should be told.
Old 19 Aug 2024, 07:10 (Ref:4223112)   #21
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
To be fair I think Flav has had his day. Don't know why they bought him back to F1
Old 19 Aug 2024, 07:15 (Ref:4223114)   #22
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
To be fair I think Flav has had his day. Don't know why they bought him back to F1
A little to early to tell I think but gotta admit he's making serious changes at Alpine - moving away from their own engines is a big deal and bringing in an aggressive, driven young racer to run the place may well end up being something of a masterstroke. Will take a while to shake out though, I suspect.
Old 19 Aug 2024, 14:59 (Ref:4223145)   #23
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
A little to early to tell I think but gotta admit he's making serious changes at Alpine - moving away from their own engines is a big deal and bringing in an aggressive, driven young racer to run the place may well end up being something of a masterstroke. Will take a while to shake out though, I suspect.
agreed. despite also having issues with his history and his overall demeanour, its hard to argue that he does not bring something tangible to an F1 team. could do with benefiting from good timing, but since his announced return the Alpine team does seem to be a bit more organized out there?
Old 19 Aug 2024, 15:15 (Ref:4223148)   #24
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
more on topic tho...i think while both remain at Mclaren OP wins one before Lando does and the system of driver equality they seem intent on keeping in place will soon become unmanageable.

both are great young talents and while im squarely Team Lando, one gets the sense that there is just so much more to come from OP. hope im wrong but either way this could become an all time great team mate battle!
Old 20 Aug 2024, 08:38 (Ref:4223190)   #25
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
The question is how long will it last? He's bringing the right people in, so you have to say that's a good start