Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 16 Feb 2007, 13:17 (Ref:1843126)   #51
Rombles1
Veteran

Australia
Facebook
Rombles1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Considering this is a motorsport forum not a cricket forum, who anyone plays for shouldn't make any difference, unless it affects their driving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic
I only know of one with a limp.. but he is in the process of 'selling' his licence.. ....
Care to elaborate on the circumstances of this "sale"?
Old 17 Feb 2007, 09:54 (Ref:1843598)   #52
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i was talking to a mate today about this and he also heard whispers about the owen move, he also said a few things that might happen with this reshuffle.

owen to SBR.

where to for Nash ??? there have been rumours about a 3rd PWR car but no franchise to do this so thats where Nash comes in and has a part in the team, and there was a method behind Mr Weels madness getting dumbrell there with SCA likely to look elsewhere at seasons end (only reason it didn't happen this year was it would have cost SCA to much to opt out early) Dumbrell could bring AutoBarn $$$ and especially if Nash comes as the third car Dumbrell would drive an AutoBarn car and either AutoBarn will sponser a 2nd car and No-Limit the third or roles reversed ???

where to for SCA either the move to join Murph at Tasman or out of the sport (probably would of happened this year except for the reason above), it could easily happen as the Firepower deal is a multi-year support sponser deal and i think the situation with SCA posibly joining for 2008 prompted the segmented sponsership again from what i was told to day the Firepower deal is as above and the 2 sponsers that will be on the cars as major sponsers at some point this year is only for 1 year.

where to for Ingall, unknown but he has always got the switch with Owen Owen to SBR and Rusty to the 3rd PWR car but i an sure as the year goes on one or 2 spots will open up if at all this Owen to SBR Ingall out thing happens.

this is 3rd hand to me so probably later on when things come clearer we will laugh at this just like we did in this years silly season thread.

but the only thing that sounds like it could happen with the above post is the SCA to Tasman thing, from what i heard late last year in the middle of the Murphy move was that SCA wanted to follow him but didn't because it would of cost them to much to get out of the pwr contract and then it came out that they might leave the sport at the end of the contract, so IMO it's to Tasman or out of the sport for SCA unless PWR have a blinder of a year, but then again i heard the SCA relationship with Mr Weel had broken down like the relationship between Murphy and Weel.

i am going to stop posting these rumours that are comming as it is far to early and will probably turn out to be rubbish anyway.
Old 17 Feb 2007, 09:59 (Ref:1843600)   #53
pete55
Veteran

pete55 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is Owen going to SBR though?
Old 17 Feb 2007, 10:17 (Ref:1843608)   #54
FPV GTHO
Veteran

Australia
St Marys, NSW
FPV GTHO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwr fan
where to for Ingall, unknown but he has always got the switch with Owen Owen to SBR and Rusty to the 3rd PWR car but i an sure as the year goes on one or 2 spots will open up if at all this Owen to SBR Ingall out thing happens.
Who's to say his Ford contract wont get in the way? Any idea when that runs out?
Old 17 Feb 2007, 12:20 (Ref:1843655)   #55
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i thought it was the end of this year, or it could be next, but i think if Rusty does get kicked out of SBR (SBR & Rusty are probably laughing at these alegations) if it means him racing i think he would be able to get out of the contract, as i can't see him going to BJR (if brad retires) only ford spot i can see opening up anytime soon, and if he is losing the seat at SBR due to performance i can't see why ford would want him for the same reason.

IMO Rusty won the championship then had an off year, but so did the whole team so i can't see the point of kicking him out.