Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22 Oct 2005, 18:19 (Ref:1440739)   #19
PapaJuliet
Racer

England
Midlands
PapaJuliet has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Hi Keke, thanks for your reply,

That sounds like a brilliant idea ... A1GP then Champ Cars. What could be better?

I own shares in Justin Wilson and will be visiting Mexico (along with some other share holders) in a couple of weeks for the final of this season. Previous share holders trips this year (not me though) have been to Toronto and another one (possibly Edmonton). Justin always seems to do well when we are there - we must be a good omen. I "met" one of the other people going on the trip at Brands Hatch at the A1GP but because everything was so busy, all we managed was me standing trackside on the start/finish straight and her on the spectator bank (~10 feet higher) and a shouted introduction.

I have been over to USA for motor-racing holidays in previous years and try to have two consecutive weekends (1999 = Milwauke Mile plus Canadian GP, 2002 (ish) = Miami Champ Cars + Nascars at Charlotte) but this will be this first time marshalling (this is my first full year). I can't wait already! Now I just have to consult the bank balance and make plans.

Sent you a PM.

PJ