Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26 Apr 2006, 12:40 (Ref:1595400)   #1
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What's in your bag/what do you take to events?

Pros and amateurs please!

I have one Jessops bag (not sure what it's called, but large holdall sized thing), which contains one D100 (with grip), one D2H (latest toy!), one Sigma 10-20mm lens, one Sigma 28-70mm lens, one SB600 flash, small compact camera bag for memory cards and batteries, portable hard drive, various cleaning materials (blower, brush, lens cloth), and various lens caps. There's usually various paperwork stuffed in there too, or prints. Oh, and a small purple bear that I found on an airfield in Cambridge at a rally last year. It's for luck!

Then I have a Nikon 80-200mm lens in it's own case, Nikon 300mm lens it's own case, then my laptop bag with laptop, A4 folder with pens and paper, and various chargers.

I don't carry that around all day (!), but it can be a struggle getting it all from the car to the media centre or wherever!