Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 Jun 2006, 22:55 (Ref:1638716)   #1
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A couple of questions

First time post, long time reader.

After watching an amazing 24 Hueres du Mans, I have a few observations and questions. If they've been asked before, please be gentle in flaming this n00b.

Where are the Vipers? With the new Viper SRT Competition Coupe on the road here in the States, when will it jump from the Speed GT series to Le Mans?

Why are there no privateers racing the Ford GT? Screw the privateers, why isn't Ford doing it? It's a beautiful car and there'd be nothing like seeing the Gulf heritage livery racing down to Mulsanne.

Besides the new F430, what will the next Ferrari GT be? The new 599 GTB or will the 550/575 make a rare appearance?

When will the 996 be replaced with the 997? Grand Am already has a few, but when will ACO and ALMS teams take out the 997?

Speaking of Porsche, why didn't Penske have his Spyder RS cars out there battling it out for LMP2?

That's is for now. I loved seeing the R10 running out in front from start to finish. It's my personal goal to be out there next year with my dad. Really working hard to make that a possibility.

Thanks.

Last edited by rblanshard; 21 Jun 2006 at 22:59.