Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15 Nov 2006, 22:26 (Ref:1767225)   #11
bazil
Veteran

bazil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T.
I would say there is a large difference in terms of the AGP and Lexmark. They act under the idea of a large event. It has been argued that half the attendance at Indy wouldnt even know a race was on, the same could not be said about the AGP.[QOUTE

Baz I understand your cut aboot the v8s not being at AGP and you feel that the world is going to end however there are a lot of similarities between the categories at Indy and the AGP. Swap ChampCar for F1 and ditch the v8s and you have got the same programme so its a pretty big jump to a "crappy programme" as you so delicately put it".
"It has been argued" D.R.T you have got to stop commenting on events that you dont even attend!

As always you are qouteing with your very own foot in mouth style... I personally am not upset about the Supercars not going to the GP because from a teams prospective(which I am able to) it is a non Championship waste of time. Purley an exposure exercise and a warm up for the "Real" race meeting a couple of weeks later in Adelaide. Again I will remind your forgetfull self that I love many forms of motorsort from Drag racing, speedway,GP bikes to F1 as well as my much loved Supercars. You on the other hand spend all your time verbally bashing anything(particulary Supercars) that doesnot fit around sportscars or open wheelers. For future reference at least have the decency to debate the whole paragragh or post and not just the crappy little piece you feel you can handle