Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13 Sep 2007, 11:40 (Ref:2011061)   #1
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
alloy wheels and how to make 'em look nice

i've got a nice set of wheels on my car, which unfortunately, due to my lack of interest in spending hours cleaning it and overenthusiasm on the brakes, are very dirty. no, normal cleaning stuff doesn't work, the only way i can get rid of the dust and stain is to be fairly harsh with them and use something like a scrubbing brush. the crud has been on there for at least a year, so it's fairly well stuck on.

unfortunately this has left very fine scratches all over the wheel itself. has anyone got any handy hints for covering these up? can i get them reconditioned or something? they're your standard silver spokey jobbies.