Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 Aug 2010, 23:39 (Ref:2743308)   #1
Darren Wilcox
Rookie

Darren Wilcox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lydden Rallycross August Bank Holiday

Hopefully as a way of moving on from the Mallory thing, Who will be attending the Aug bank hol meeting at Lydden ???,

As a few of you will know i started back this year after a 12 year lay off from Rallycross. The reason I packed in back then was because it all became very political championships parted company and a certain few competitors were trying to take the sport in one direction to suit themselves, as an outsider looking in I thought the sport had sorted itself out in the last few years. So after a mad moment one night whilst trawling eBay i became the owner of a stockhatch car, I chose the Rallycross Open series as my choice due to the extra TV coverage and attention that seemed to be given to the lower end of the sports competitors Now all thats gone !!!

I have moved on and intend to support whats left of the British series (funds allowing) for the good of the sport.

So can we all do the same and look forward to the next round at Lydden in Sept and hope it's a goodun

Last edited by Darren Wilcox; 11 Aug 2010 at 23:58. Reason: I got the month wrong