Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Kart Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20 Dec 2013, 12:44 (Ref:3346279)   #26
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by filop View Post
now i just solved the problem and i got another one that it hapened before i have ""new used"" motor same motor bought it for 100€ .but i turn the kart on and the rpm jumps like motor is going to blow up it hapened with hold motor too i think my carburator is not right.its a wallbro and the needels are right and i puted gasketnew one i dont know what can be...
i just saw that the pipe wich cames from the tank goes to the side of carburator and the one wich comes from motor goes up to the carburator is it right?
Have a look at the photo on the right hand side here. Although it's a different engine to yours, it shows where the routing of the pulse pipe from the crank case to the top of the Walbro carb. Fit that first. There's a separate copper coloured nipple on the side of the carb and you connect the fuel pipe there.

Hopefully this helps.