Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8 Aug 2015, 01:36 (Ref:3564517)   #1
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Drink ACO Entry Graphs

Hello

In order to prevent spamming into multiple threads, my entry graphs will from now on be placed here, and only here.

Graph 1) ACO-FIA World Sportscars
Graph 2) ACO Regionals (ELMS/ASLMS/USCC-NAEC)

These are new modernized versions of my old graphs, and they integrate different series in them instead of being separate.

Whenever I'll get around updating them, they will be posted here on separate posts due to there not being option to edit posts after the short time limit (yeah I know ). The line "updated XXX-X XXXX" tells you which series has been modified.

I recommend on viewing full size, obviously. Suggestions, corrections and feedback appreciated.

I also have some old LM graph stuff there that might, or might not get updated at some point. DPs here.

These are mainly for my own 'fun' but enjoy, if possible

Last edited by Deleted; 8 Aug 2015 at 02:00.