Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 May 2003, 07:51 (Ref:609227)   #1
Archer
Veteran

Archer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hang Your Head In Shame Colin Bond

I amongst many of you, are today the most disgusted motorsport fans in the world.

I give my up most support to Neil Crompton as to what he said on air about Colin Bond and the AVESCO Officials involved in the Murphy Lowndes incident at Winton today.

I cannot recall at any time ever hearing anywhere more ignorant boof-headed comments by someone meant to have earned his position.

I feel sorry for our V8 Superstars being at the mercy of such a lesser mortal as Colin Bond. How someone with such a distinguished career as himself and still racing today can be so blind and so inconsistent in his decisions and still hold his job is absolutely mind-boggling!

The man must have the intelligence of six year old! As he sees and incident, with-out delving into further evidence, with-out giving time to consult, reacts within a split second and starts pointing fingers at what may usually seem to look like obvious. You have to question if he is watching the same race and the same coverage, I've bagged Channel 10 before but today the were very hasty in putting up the slow mo' replay of the incident and the story was revealed before us, Lowndes stepped on the brakes in front of Murph to steady his car, Murph was so close that he had no time to react, even Lowndes later said in a round about way that it was a racing incident.

I would like to send a message out to Colin Bond:
Despite any of your past achievements, over the past couple of years you have been teetering on respectability and consistency, today you have simply lost all credibility. You are an ignorant moron. You should think and assess before you act, not the other way round. If I were you I would hand in my letter of resignation tonight and salvage what is left of your reputation.

Hang your head in shame Colin Bond
I support (V8): Holden, Holden Racing Team, Perkins Motorsport, #888, #2, #22, #11, #7, #3, #34, #51, #55, #33, #88, #18, #4, #5 & #1. I support (F1): Williams Toyota, Red Bull Renault, #15, #16, #23, #9 & #10.

RIP Peter Brock and Mark Porter