Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18 Jun 2003, 20:56 (Ref:635981)   #1
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Fisichella: I would pay to drive for Ferrari

Gazzetta has a story up. Quotes:
"Pagherei la Ferrari pur di diventare una guida della rossa".
"Ho letto sui giornali di un interessamento di alcune scuderie come Toyota o Jaguar, ma per il momento non ho avuto nessun contatto. Nel mio futuro mi aspetto un'auto competitiva, ne ho bisogno. Credo di avere le capacitÃ* per andare in un grande team, un team vincente. Le prossime gare saranno importanti per mettermi in mostra". Mmeglio seconda guida alla Ferrari o prima alla McLaren? E la risposta, diretta: "Meglio seconda alla Ferrari".
----
I would pay to be a driver of one of the reds. I read in the paper of an interest in me by Toyota or Jaguar, but for the moment I have not been contacted. In my future, I expect a competative car, I really need it. I think I have the capacity to go to a big team, a winning team. The next races will be important for me to demonstrate this. Better the second seat at Ferrari, or the top seat at McLaren? The direct response" The second at Ferrari.
----
Are you listening, LUCA????