Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30 Jan 2004, 01:30 (Ref:855868)   #1
TDDWEST
Rookie

TDDWEST should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello from Florida USA

Real Nice Website you guys have here,... I found a link to this site on www.SebringFans.com and thought I would stop in and say Hello!

Since American Football is almost over,... I start to turn my attention to Racing.
In particular I am a fan of The 12 Hours of Sebring,... I live just about 30 minutes from Sebring and about 45 minutes to Daytona, so I am right in the Middle of Great Sports Car Action in the coming weeks. I will be attending my 36th Race at Sebring next March. I can't wait to see the Lotus Elise, and all of the other exotic, fine tuned automobiles.

It has always been a dream of mine to attend 24 HOURS OF LEMANS,... 24 HEURES DU MANS is the pinnacle of Racing Sport,...and I need to quit saying I'm going to go, and just go.

So anyway,..."Gentlemen Start Your Engines"

WFO!

Last edited by TDDWEST; 30 Jan 2004 at 01:32.