Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 Feb 2004, 04:53 (Ref:859718)   #11
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Re: Re: hrt car in america on rig

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Trev
Didn't Walkinshaw have one (ot two) Holden V8 Supercars running around competing in European comps just so that could do off-shore testing. From what I remember of this, is that that they could do it as the testing rules only applied in Oz. This might be all shyte, but I do remember something about it. Maybe GTRMagic or Racetime can shed some light.
TWR had a Roadways-sourced VL Herbie Clips Commodore in Europe for a while, before they built the plastic fantastic TWR VL Batmobile...

Since then, the only cars that have been in Europe have been show units, the 1990 Bathurst winner amongst them.

Thats not to say that TWR UK didnt do some work for the local operation, but I dont recall a full sized race car being over there. HSV had sent cars there for evaluation in the UK market, and for measurement and fitting of aero packages....
#CANCERSUCKS