Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Mar 2004, 23:40 (Ref:911285)   #1
Stevie A
Racer

United Kingdom
Leicestershire
Stevie A should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
British Championship Rallycross - Northern Ireland

Only a week to go to the start of the British Championship at Kirkistown and Nutts Corner. Anybody got any predictions for the season ahead???

With all the rumours still around at the moment about who will (or wont) be competing this year it's a bit difficult to call but i'll have a go.

Supercar:

Doran and Carnegie will be the top 2 again as i think no turbo restrictor +100kg is the way to go. I think the surprise package will be Lawrence Gibson (if he does the whole championship) because the new weight rules will play into his hands.

Modified:

Battle between Bellerby and Wheatley for overall honours. Gordon Rogers will win the Lydden rounds and probably finish 3rd. My darkhorse would be Mike Turpin.......if i thought he'd do all the rounds, i'd tip him to take the title.

Stock Hatch:

Adrian Horsley will take some beating but Julian Godfrey and Chris Cake are always super consistant. My driver to watch would be Rodney Green.......definately the most improved driver last year and looked pretty swift in the winter series.

Is anybody taking the trip over the Irish Sea next weekend??? My flights, hotel and car hire are booked........never been there before but thought i'd make the effort this year.....i haven't seen an entry list yet but i just hope its worth it!! If all else fails, a couple of nights on the raz in Belfast will have to do!!!