Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7 Jun 2004, 05:29 (Ref:995803)   #26
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I could never understand why PT was allowed to go through so much equipment with Penske. I know those were the "good times", but how many accidents did he have in those couple of years? (I'm thinking pre-NH)

Green wanted to fire PT after the incident in Houston with the ridiculous accident and shoving, only Brown and Williams insisted he stay. Barry Green doesn't strike me as the sort who would make that kind of decision lightly. In all fairness while PT had the reputation of taking Dario out, he was only to blame in about half of the accidents with Dario.

As for Max, I can't remember exactly, but I seem to recall that it was his fault 2/3 times (could be wrong on that one). Brack didn't deserve to win the championship anyway.