Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 31 Oct 2008, 19:12 (Ref:2325041)   #1
RF_Racer
Veteran

RF_Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who will get new engines this race?

I know the Ferrari drivers will, but does anyone have info of all drivers who are on their first of 2nd race cycle this weekend...

Also gearboxes, who is on what?

I wonder by how much Mclaren will reduce the revs?
Old 31 Oct 2008, 20:25 (Ref:2325072)   #2
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
Lewis.
Old 31 Oct 2008, 20:38 (Ref:2325079)   #3
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Hamilton can't have a new engine (see FIA regs),and I believe his gearbox is on its third race.
Old 31 Oct 2008, 21:35 (Ref:2325105)   #4
Bleu
Veteran

Finland
Espoo, Finland
Bleu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBleu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Regarding gearboxes, only drivers who have surely new one are Kimi and Kubica, while Trulli, Sutil and Kovalainen have chance for new after their retirement in China.

Massa and Hamilton have both 3rd race gearboxes.

Two drivers have them for 4th race, Jenson and Nico.
Old 31 Oct 2008, 21:45 (Ref:2325109)   #5
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Am I the only person that has long since stopped following what point of the cycles the drivers are on? I become aware of it when it is mentioned, but otherwise I have no idea.

If it actually made a difference to anything, then I would pay attention. However, due to the sheer extreme excellence of F1 teams, they have produced components that are perfectly designed for their job description.

OK, the teams who have inadequate funding have the problems. They are at the back anyway, and we are habituated to them having such problems regardless. It is just the way it is.

I cannot be the only person on the forum in this scenario, can I?
Old 1 Nov 2008, 00:40 (Ref:2325175)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No you're not !
Old 1 Nov 2008, 00:50 (Ref:2325179)   #7
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
I knew that Hamilton's gearbox was on its third race....this is sad day for F1.