Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 13 Feb 2013, 19:20 (Ref:3204173)   #26
drewchef
Rookie

England
Huddersfield
drewchef should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Newbie trainee marshal.

Hi all. I attended Saturdays 7U trainee marshal training and have to echo everyone else's sentiments about how well run and informative it all was. We were in the lucky group that managed to do the live fire training before the track day recommenced so bonus!
I'm sure it's been mentioned many times before but I thought Nadine did a smashing job getting across to us lots of info in a very friendly and efficient manner.
Filled in all the MSA, BMMC and volunteer forms, just to get all 'oranged' up now and looking forward to 23rd March.
Andy.
Old 13 Feb 2013, 23:05 (Ref:3204272)   #27
Gas bag
Rookie

England
San Miguel De Abona
Gas bag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great days training for me on Saturday only, even managed to sneak in to flag training by Steve Elder and Mr Newns, very interesting and informative, thanks guys,
Old 14 Feb 2013, 19:34 (Ref:3204793)   #28
Paul Newns
Veteran

Paul Newns should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Glad you enjoyed it. It must have seemed like grandad was trying to tell you how to suck eggs, though. You've been around as long as me.
Old 14 Feb 2013, 22:47 (Ref:3204922)   #29
Gas bag
Rookie

England
San Miguel De Abona
Gas bag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Newns View Post
Glad you enjoyed it. It must have seemed like grandad was trying to tell you how to suck eggs, though. You've been around as long as me.
No not really, its one thing to have the experience but another skill altogether to be able to pass on in a (formal) environment but be informative and witty at the same time.

See you both on the 23rd
Old 17 Feb 2013, 15:45 (Ref:3206228)   #30
Pistonbroke
Racer

Wales
Shropshire
Pistonbroke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Having read all these posts I'm even more sorry that I had to duck out at short notice.

Here's hoping for next year!