Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 23 Apr 2015, 20:51 (Ref:3530322)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2015 after Fly-away 4

OK so bit of a review at this stage.

The main reason for doing this is because of the error that was pointed out after the Bahrain race, in which I proved that I can't count to twenty without getting the shoes and socks off.

The end result is that in drivers scores, each of the drivers below have received an extra point

Raikkonen
Verstappen
Grosjean
Perez
Alonso
Sainz
Button
Ericsson

With Hulkenberg and Nasr receiving 2 extra points.

Constructors and Engine points were unaffected

Each of the race results, team scores and the running overall scores have been corrected in their own threads, but this is a review, here is the up-to-date overall leader board

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corrected Overall after Bah.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	274.8 KB
ID:	44903

You will notice that the fantasy Drivers scores have gone as well, I'm re-working those as I type this and will add it later.
Old 23 Apr 2015, 21:15 (Ref:3530326)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The Fantasy Drivers is now updated

Name:	Corrected Drivers after Bah.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	44904

As per usual the option to change a driver is users...as long as your team stays unique to you and within the price cap.

The first change is free of charge, any more changes get charged at 20 points each.

In order to count they have to be posted on the main season long thread before the start of FP1 of a race weekend. If I cant get to confirm it beforehand, I'll use the time stamp of the post to check the timing.

Just for a bit of fun I've also kept a note of the Constructors points and the Engine Points. With Grid penalties imminent an negative fantasy points it'll be interesting to see who copes best.

Name:	Fantasy Constructors after Bah.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	44905

Name:	Fantasy Engines after Bah.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	44906

I'll post them both again around GB or Austria if anyone is interested and reminds me.