Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Closed Thread

Old 13 Sep 2004, 20:01 (Ref:1095579)   #1
Sir Frank
Rookie

Sir Frank should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Giving My Autosports Away-Anyone Interested?

I got Autosport Magazines, almost every one, most in good nick dating from mid '92 to present day-Due to leaving wife, I'm giving em away or they go to tip.

I live in Swindon, Wiltshire, UK, deal is you collect em, I not interested in cash for em, but if you offer some, i'll take it............That's it....no one interested, they go to tip!!
Old 13 Sep 2004, 20:09 (Ref:1095590)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Now there's a good offer. I don't need them, but I'm sure someone does.....
Old 13 Sep 2004, 21:05 (Ref:1095640)   #3
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Re: Giving My Autosports Away-Anyone Interested?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Frank
Due to leaving wife, I'm giving em away or they go to tip.

Was it easier to get rid of your wife?
Old 13 Sep 2004, 22:42 (Ref:1095760)   #4
Sir Frank
Rookie

Yes......suprisingly easy.....just hide the car keys from her BEFORE you tell her you don't love her anymore!!!
Old 14 Sep 2004, 15:57 (Ref:1096422)   #5
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd be interested in any Autosport featuring anything about Jacques Villeneuve (a picture, or whatever), but I'm afraid I can't really collect up from down here in Catalonia...
Old 14 Sep 2004, 19:17 (Ref:1096614)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sir Frank.....check your PM's.

It is an honour to speak to someone who has such a high standing in F1 (so to speak).
Old 14 Sep 2004, 19:22 (Ref:1096622)   #7
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I have been collecting Autosport since 2002 and I'am very interested.
I take it Swindon is only an hours drive from my home in West Sussex.
So if your still interested I'am.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 19:30 (Ref:1096632)   #8
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
How much you willing to give them away Sir Frank?
Old 14 Sep 2004, 19:30 (Ref:1096633)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oi!
Old 14 Sep 2004, 19:31 (Ref:1096636)   #10
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
What do you mean Oi!?
Old 14 Sep 2004, 20:01 (Ref:1096674)   #11
Sir Frank
Rookie

Look, as I said in first post, i not mucking about splitting em, i not mucking about working out how much postage is.......I just offering em to someone who can be bothered to pick em up, or they get binned. There should be no more than the odd few missing, and I mean odd few, not even an amount worth working out....There is one i know is missing, but I know the big 50 year issue is in there....They are piled in year order, so January's ones are very flat!! Some are at my dads, so would be looking for them to be picked up in a couple of weeks when I sorted them.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 20:10 (Ref:1096683)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

*breaks down in tears*
Old 14 Sep 2004, 21:22 (Ref:1096748)   #13
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Well as I said I'm willing to pick them up.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 21:24 (Ref:1096749)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, it looks as though its between you two then.......
Old 14 Sep 2004, 21:27 (Ref:1096751)   #15
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
What do you been by that?
Old 15 Sep 2004, 12:20 (Ref:1097196)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Sorry, I thought you and knowlesy were the two interested parties.......
Old 15 Sep 2004, 13:52 (Ref:1097296)   #17
Sir Frank
Rookie

Sorry to disappoint, but a deal's been done........ok, someone popped in the back door (email) but he's local, so saves me the hassle of directing someone from miles away.

Thanks for the interest, though........If I find any other interesting stuff when emptying the attic, I'll let people know
Old 15 Sep 2004, 15:51 (Ref:1097405)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Good stuff Sir Frank, I'm glad they're finding a good home.

I close the thread as the deal is now donw.