Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 12 Apr 2005, 07:33 (Ref:1276045)   #1
Don Peppino
Rookie

Don Peppino should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Drive Days

Does anyone have any info regarding what V8 drive days are held in NSW at either Oran Park or Eastern Creek. I saw a photo of a BA Falcon in Supercheap colours in an ad last year where you could drive a "V8 Supercar" but I cant remember where it was.

Any info would be good.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 08:05 (Ref:1276061)   #2
Raglanparade
Veteran

Australia
Raglanparade should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If it was a BA falcon last year, it wouldnt have been at any sydney circuit i dont think, as there would have been no teams (Main Series or Development) that would have had a BA falcon in Sydney.

You may find on closer inspection that it might be an older spec v8 supercar... maybe one thats from the late 1990's or around 2000..
Old 12 Apr 2005, 09:28 (Ref:1276113)   #3
Spunky
Racer

Spunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.thesupercarexperience.com.au/

http://www.adrenalin.com.au/experien....aspx?view=265

http://www.trackskill.com.au/drive_d...8_race_day.php

there are some for you,but if you do a google search or look on the tracks website, you will probably find some more.
I know a guy in Qld does them at the raceway there, and he does them in NSW also. There was an article in V8x about it, so maybe look on their website also.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 09:35 (Ref:1276115)   #4
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
There's a mob that advertises in the Sydney Trading Post every week in the Used Car section.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 10:57 (Ref:1276163)   #5
v8babe
Racer

Australia
QLD
v8babe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Peppino
Does anyone have any info regarding what V8 drive days are held in NSW at either Oran Park or Eastern Creek. I saw a photo of a BA Falcon in Supercheap colours in an ad last year where you could drive a "V8 Supercar" but I cant remember where it was.

Any info would be good.
V8 Race experience are the guys you saw, they've had ads in all the motorsport mags for a while now. Rod Dawson (V8 Development Series) has been running the company for years and are sponsored by Supercheap. They're at Eastern Creek, Calder Park and QLD Raceway... more info at www.v8race.com.au

Hope that helps!