Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 11 Jun 2004, 19:01 (Ref:1001035)   #1
zerO
Veteran

zerO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey Liz - what's up with FART® ??

Hey Liz,
it has been a while since Milwaukee and we still do not know the standings in the infamous Fantasy Auto Racing Teams ® - has the "league" folded or gone bankrupt ??

Giancarlo Guacamoli-Fuzzituttipazzo
[Zander/Waxer Press Rep]

zerO

Last edited by zerO; 11 Jun 2004 at 19:02.
Old 11 Jun 2004, 19:09 (Ref:1001038)   #2
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
She went to LeMans...
Old 11 Jun 2004, 19:47 (Ref:1001074)   #3
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by macdaddy
She went to LeMans...

And Liz and Mags are up to their eyeballs doing "inside looks" at "Champion Audi" and a GT team (can't remember which one....Orbit or White Lightning)

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 12 Jun 2004, 14:35 (Ref:1001761)   #4
zerO
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by macdaddy
She went to LeMans...

There are phone lines in France, oui ?? perhaps even satelite hook-ups, oui, oui ???

Giancarlo Guacamoli-Fuzzituttipazzo
[Zander-Waxer Press Rep]

zerO

Last edited by zerO; 12 Jun 2004 at 14:36.
Old 12 Jun 2004, 14:45 (Ref:1001772)   #5
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
People are entitled to take a break from the internet and the forums, zerO.

With Liz having more than 20000 posts this is probably her longest ever absence from the forum.
Old 12 Jun 2004, 15:00 (Ref:1001783)   #6
zerO
Veteran

I was just kidding... and I do envy her - wish I was at LeMans myself... and away from my everyday chores of excercising fingers on the silly keyboard...

zerO
Old 12 Jun 2004, 22:32 (Ref:1002128)   #7
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh yeah, I wish I was at Le Mans!
Old 13 Jun 2004, 04:38 (Ref:1002298)   #8
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One of these days I will count how many people I have interviewed in the past three days. Today I am too tired. I don't even know who won that race in Milwaukee to tell you the truth. We didn't hvae the TV hooked up til Wednesday.

Le Mans is a blast from the inside. But it's hard to find time to take advantage of the perqs that we have been given. I was over at Vanessa's Hospitality around 3:30 a.m. eating pasta and watching "Le Mans" the movie and trying to talk to Jorg Bergmeister who had just come in with a gearbox frozen in 4th gear and handed the car to Patrick Long.
Old 13 Jun 2004, 06:55 (Ref:1002345)   #9
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
OH shut up Liz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im totally jealous
Old 19 Jun 2004, 23:39 (Ref:1009052)   #10
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

It's very odd, really ... I remember being one of those people looking through the fence and wondering what those privileged people inside were doing and thinking. And then when I got to be one of the insiders I was mainly thinking "That can't possibly be the time...." and trying not to get run over by paddock bikes.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 23:40 (Ref:1009053)   #11
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hope you enjoyed it!
Old 20 Jun 2004, 03:57 (Ref:1009129)   #12
Mags
Veteran

Mags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just spent about 3 hours reading all those updates I did. Let me tell you I do not remember doing half of them.. and I have to give 'hats off' to the Petersen boys for not running screaming into the night when they saw me coming... it was a blast.. it was a nightmare... it was SO much work you have no idea. Sleeping under my table at 4am was , erhem, different. I sure didn't get to go away from the track like Sascha Maassen did!
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!