Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 26 Jul 2004, 19:14 (Ref:1048073)   #1
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sportscar Aerodynamics For Dummies

i.e. me
Can anybody point me in the direction of some nice straightforward info regarding the aerodynamics of sportscars..or race cars period I suppose.
I'm not shy of a little maths and physics but I dont want anything that evolves into Stephen Hawkinesque regions cos that wont need a singularity to make my head implode on itself into non being
Old 26 Jul 2004, 19:25 (Ref:1048081)   #2
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
http://www.mulsannescorner.com/
Old 26 Jul 2004, 20:04 (Ref:1048121)   #3
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
When you go to that site, in addition to the many images and explanations of the aero designs for many chassis, there are general info articles by specific subjects as well...

Mike has a superb site.....You'll learn a lot very quickly....his explanations are well-written, and you don't have to have a PhD in Physics to grasp what he is saying...

One American Open Wheel Series!