Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 1 Aug 2004, 10:20 (Ref:1053176)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Owor?

Have any of you got the Open Wheel Oval Racing mod for F1C? I haven't found a working link for it anywhere (now that XLR aren't supporting it any more). I actually want the additional mas files needed to run ovals in SCC.........
Old 1 Aug 2004, 11:04 (Ref:1053200)   #2
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I really want this mod as well. It's based on my favorite racing series...

I'm not actully sure it still is online. Something to do with use of the IndyCar name without permission.
Old 1 Aug 2004, 11:15 (Ref:1053211)   #3
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
Try Hard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I did have it, but my computer decided to corrupt the hard drive had it on, along with all my other PC Sims & games (and loads of Music and Videos) so I no Longer have it.

There is something similar for NR2003 if thats any help, I'm yet to find the link again though...
Old 1 Aug 2004, 12:24 (Ref:1053258)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I know about the NR2003 mod. I downloaded it by mistake. That's all they're supporting now. Its got nothing to do with F1C thjough, as far as I can see.
Old 1 Aug 2004, 12:25 (Ref:1053259)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Why is it so hard to get a bloody oval into F1C? I've downloaded Bristol, Indy and Daytona using F1RST, but can't run them as they don't have all the necessary files. Marvellous.......
Old 16 Sep 2004, 17:15 (Ref:1098497)   #6
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Found it!!!!

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/130000/130379.shtml
Old 16 Sep 2004, 17:49 (Ref:1098542)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well done. I'll pick it up before it disappears!
Old 16 Sep 2004, 17:50 (Ref:1098545)   #8
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Sam here, I'm downloading right now. Well, I'm in a queue anyway...
Old 16 Sep 2004, 18:58 (Ref:1098615)   #9
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Good mod It's funny how they managed to get NASCAR Thunder's game engine in there :confused: but worth the download I'd say
Old 17 Sep 2004, 01:57 (Ref:1098872)   #10
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=172601
Old 17 Sep 2004, 12:16 (Ref:1099222)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Talking about Nascar, I still can't get hold of a copy of Nascar Heat. I actually want a copy to run the BRISCA mod. Anyone got any ideas where I can find a copy of this in the UK?
Old 17 Sep 2004, 14:52 (Ref:1099404)   #12
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
The used section at Amazon will no doubt have a few.