Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 22 Nov 2004, 13:46 (Ref:1160824)   #26
archibold
Racer

United Kingdom
London
archibold should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Henry

If you (or anyone else) wants ATL order it from the states and take advantage of very favourable rates on the £/$ conversion. I have seen a number of teams using very similar designs to the ATL twin dry break dump cans, that they have clearly fabricated themselves....might save a bit more....

I would have thought with the pace of your car you could afford a more leisurely fuel stop !!

Best Regards
Old 1 Dec 2004, 12:44 (Ref:1168933)   #27
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Confirmation in MN today that Britsports (and Goldarts) is no more - being merged into a bigger JCC Centurian Challenge.

More good news and sensible rationalisation.
Old 1 Dec 2004, 17:51 (Ref:1169169)   #28
Elio
Veteran

Elio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Panic Over! Just received my copy of MN.

I was at first concerned that the EERC would be running somewhat longer lunchbreaks next year!! It seems that the Britsports/Goldarts/Centurian conglomerate is essentially just a rebranding (hopefully) as the dates are as they were for the original 2005 Britsports/Goldarts series (ie part of the EERC`s Britar package).
Old 1 Dec 2004, 21:59 (Ref:1169394)   #29
TomS
Racer

TomS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If they get the classes right this could be a great series for the odd race in, or even to do as a full campaign as such. Part of the problem with Britsport as you ChironWSC stated above was the fuel tank problem. We have a Lola T86/90 Sports 2000 and to convert this for Britsport would have meant buying an extra 25l fuel tank. Ok there is actually space in the car for one, but I know for a fact that on many Sports 2000's this would not be possible, making Britsports not possible. As I said class structure may need to be looked at as for example a National Supersports car produces much more power than a classic Sports 2000 but they would be in the same class.